Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 9/27/2003 12:03:43 PM   
Maxfreeboard

I've got the SFC3 patch for Directx9 back last May and have not had any problems since then. The patch is less than 500kb in size to download at: http://download.activision.com/activision/stfc3/SFC3_DX9_Fix.exe
I tested the link. It's very slow tonight but I got the file again w/ problem.

[QUOTE=tangent]It is definitely a problem with SFC3. The program states that DirectX 8.1 is not installed and then proceeds to crash. This is in spite upgrading to DirectX 9.0b and reinstalling SFC3. I also tried upgrading my video driver.

The funny thing is that Star Fleet Command: Orion Pirates works fine under DirectX 9.0b.

I checked the Taldren forum and there appear to be many problems with SFC3 and the patch has been continuously postponed due to problems at Activision and between Activision and Paramount.

You asked and I answered but I am not going to add to this thread since this is clearly not a Matrix problem.

Thank you for your concern.[/QUOTE]

(in reply to tangent)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI