Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 10/8/2003 8:24:33 AM   
Mr.Frag

quote:

Many of us will put aside UV when WitP comes out but there are many who do not want to play on a large canvas like the whole Pacific Ocean with hundreds of units. Its alot of work which is fun for us, Kevin, but a turn-off for others. thus UV will continue on with its own following.

You worded that wrong Drex, it should say:

Many of us will put aside UV when WitP comes out but there are many who will die of fright and return to UV. I would suspect that a lot of folks will switch to WitP BUT stay with the smaller campaigns at the UV sized levels.

While there may be a few people who can keep up with UV PBEM turns at 1+ a day, I think WitP complete turns will be more in the 2-3 a week level. It will take that long just to figure out what has changed since you last hit end turn. Almost need a "Post-It" note ability on units as a reminder of why you were doing something.

(in reply to Drex)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI