Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 10/28/2003 2:11:01 AM   
Hertston

More "gamey" than MoH ?!! yrrrrrrccccchhhhhhhhhh..... but I guess I should try the demo. I more or less gave up on CoH when even one of my more "action" orientated squad-mates said it was complete pants compared to Hidden and Dangerous 2.

Can't believe nobody has mentioned H&D 2 in this thread yet. For a WW2 tactical shooter, look no further. Best shooter of any kind since Operation Flashpoint.

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 1
- 10/28/2003 2:26:16 AM   
riverbravo

[QUOTE=Marc Schwanebeck]Remember the SPR scene where a shell explodes near Captain Miller ( the Omaha scene) ? That´s almost like it, blurred vision, completly laggy controlls if any and blurred sound too. It really adds to the game [/QUOTE]

Another good example is in the BoB series in Carentan when the mortar comes through the roof and everything got muffled and disoriented.

Check out when you get through the chicken coup section after dude says "lets cut through these houses".There is a paratrooper comin down on the church were the MG 42 is set up.Check the steeple,a chute gets caught up on it!!

Also the sound of the clip being discharged after you go through a clip using the M1-garand.

Has anyone picked up the FG42 that is lying on the ground after you wipe out the second flak-panzer?Its a cool weapon with a scope....deal out the head shots man.

My only beef is the MP40 seems to have more knockdown power than the Thompson.

Also it is a tad gamey but still....Im gonna snatch this sucker up ASAP.

Does anyone have the Dawnville demo?I think its the one in the PC gamer,the daylight level after the night level wich I have.

MP all the way in this badboy.

Lets start a clan!!!

I laugh at hurricanes!

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread