Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 10/27/2003 6:23:08 AM   
Chiteng

[QUOTE=Mr.Frag]Not correct, he simply made a mistake and has attempted to blame it on the system. There is no system limitation in regards to TF control.

Not correct, the discussion has been from a few folks who don't seem to understand how to use aircraft. The results never even out, the Zero is always at a handicap from turn 1 until the end of the game. Against Allied air employed properly, the Allies will never fall below a 3:1 kill ratio.

Mdiehl has simply been critiquing results posted by others as that was his only visibility. He has never stated that there is a problem. You are putting words in his mouth. You are taking the fact that the WitP posts are being posted by folks who actually know how to play the game and comparing them to UV figures from folks who don't. Hardly accurate.

For every person who posts this, there has been roughly 40 people who counter post that this person is nuts. Funny how the complaints are always coming from people who (a) can not back up their posts with results and (b) have lost scenarios which are unloosable as the Allies having even a remote bit of skill.

Peter, you are committing the cardinal sin here yourself, reading something and presuming it means something or that it is accurate yet not actually posting any results of your own that back it up.[/QUOTE]

Hard to do if your not a tester isnt it?

“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest

"Statistic

(in reply to Mr.Frag)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI