Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Icons in 8.0?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Icons in 8.0? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Icons in 8.0? - 10/30/2003 3:17:07 AM   
Matt R

Hello Gentlemen -

First of all let me offer my congradulations on what most certainly is a fine job and thanks for taking the time to make it free. I commend you also on the new MC. It will be my first one and am looking forward to it. My dad fought in the 506th of the 101st during the Vietnam war.

I asked this already in another forum but I'm wondering if someone can further clarify the matter. I understand that there will be new icons in the 8.0 version. Will it be only a few updated ones, or can we expect a whole new set of icon tiles? I see some new terrain mentioned too, ie. cows. By the way, will there be some new campaigns and scens?

As someone who's been modding SP icons for years, I'm anxiously awaiting it. Thank you gentlemen, for providing the SP community with even more exciting add-ons, and for keeping the game alive. It's important for my culture, the Cajuns, to keep its music, language, and customs alive, otherwise it will die out for good. I feel the same way about SP. You and SPCAMO have taken it to levels that I believe SSI never dreamed of. You've provided us with far too many hours of enjoyment, to the detriment, I'm sure, of a few people's wives :D

I've been going through the forum posts and seen some negative comments or what have been taken as negative comments. Let me just say, that no matter how long it takes to get this out, it will be immensely appreciated. I am glad to see everyone's enthusiasm for SP, and don't forget that sometimes our enthusiasm can get the best of us. It's happened to me many times. I guess that's what makes it a drama :cool:

Well, if this issue is under wraps, I understand completely. I'll have to see for myself when it comes out. I guess it's better that way :D

Thanks guys, for all your hard work.

Matt.

"An army without a leader.. is like a foot without a big toe..."

Bill Murray
'Stripes'
Post #: 1
- 10/30/2003 4:05:37 AM   
Goblin

I will let more expert individuals answer your question, but I wish to say thanks for the nice sentiments! Thanks! The Mega is going to be very enjoyable indeed!

Goblin- A Goblin loves a sweet talker :)

(in reply to Matt R)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Icons in 8.0? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI