Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 10/31/2003 5:19:07 AM   
Mike_B20

It is true that an increase in planes allocated to search increases the operational losses to a point that the Japanese plaer cannot maintain indefinitely, I notice in one of my sc 17 PPBEM's just such an operational loss by my Japanese opponent.
Also, on a few occasions in this game I have managed to "lose" my CV taskforce by disbanding it at Brisbane and then sending them out in a storm.
On the two occasions I managed this I was able to sail from Brisbane all the way up past Koumac without being spotted (even though my opponent was spotting everything else on map) and surprised his CV's.
It seems that if a tf can get to sea unspotted it is a lot harder to pick up.

[B]However, in that PBEM game my opponent has not known the location of my CV's for a total of about 14 days in 6 months of game time.[/B]

Since his operational losses are kicking in my opponents searches are only now (start 43) losing their thoroughness.

Never give up, never surrender

(in reply to Nikademus)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI