Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I THINK I SHIFT MY PANTS!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> I THINK I SHIFT MY PANTS! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I THINK I SHIFT MY PANTS! - 11/5/2003 7:43:19 AM   
Winterhawk

Not to be too melodramatic but, wow, great game guys (and gals?). While I don't consider myself a grog I have nonetheless been a pc wargamer since Fields of Glory (anyone remember that one?), and a board gamer long before that even. I only recently got permission from the lil' mis to add KP to my library and I just had to register here simply to give credit where credit is due, because this is one helluva game.

I'm no where near familiar enough with the mechanics yet to take on a scenario but from what I've gleaned thus far KP has the exceedingly rare ability to pucker the sphincter and stress the cerebrum all to an equal degree. Well done folks. Well done.
Post #: 1
- 11/5/2003 8:12:25 AM   
Fred98

Yes, it is a great game.

There is a patch due out in a few weeks.

(in reply to Winterhawk)
Post #: 2
- 11/8/2003 1:32:59 PM   
BrubakerII

[QUOTE=Winterhawk]Not to be too melodramatic but, wow, great game guys (and gals?). [/QUOTE]

:)

SSG Beta Tester

(in reply to Winterhawk)
Post #: 3
rEPLY - 2/14/2004 12:17:08 AM   
OAKside24

Yeah, dude! Great Game! (From what I've heard, as it won't install on my CPU correctly. There's a bunch of errors, and I installed all the latest patches (1.10 and 1.11 and Copy Protection 'Fix'), and it just sucks right now.) But the game- THAT rocks! (Not that I can play it. I guess $55.00US cannot buy a playable game nowadays. It's a shame. Maybe one day a reply will come to help me install and play KP...maybe not.) SWEET!

.tom..

(in reply to BrubakerII)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> I THINK I SHIFT MY PANTS! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI