Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The scoring is a little complexed.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center >> The scoring is a little complexed. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The scoring is a little complexed. - 11/15/2003 6:01:42 AM   
Gary Tatro

One of the things to consider in you game is the amount of point awarded for kills is based on the experience/moral and skill of the troops killed. Say for example you have one German SS squad in 1943 exp/moral/ skill are 80/90/75 is a cost of 26 points to purchase, but this is not necessarily the value give to the squad if it is destroyed. If you do a quick test in a battle deployment you will see that that same squad is worth anywhere from 29-32 points if it is destoyed.

So taking this idea to its fruition. The computer or your opponent could easily gain a lot of points for killing off your elite/crack, units. While you only getting less points for killing off raw recruits. This variance increases with the value of the base purchase cost of the unit. Hope this helps.

"Are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed"

(in reply to gnoccop)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center >> The scoring is a little complexed. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI