Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A newbie says HI (especially to ruxius :P)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A newbie says HI (especially to ruxius :P) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A newbie says HI (especially to ruxius :P) - 10/19/2001 3:35:00 AM   
Omero

Hello everyone... im kinda new here, just have been reading here and there in the matrix games forum in the last days, since I discovered Steel Panther (an old game I LOVED!) was still alive under the new Matrix Games Flag... i got totally shocked when I read how did those guys improve SP to become SPWAW!!! I just couldnt resist, and pre-ordered MCLV 2 days ago... so i'll get also a copy of spwaw v7! The download was too long for me, hope ruxius can burn a CD for me soon, cant wait for MCLV to ship my home, i wanna try this game ASAP!!!! Anyway I did my job: supported matrix games buying a MC, even if im absolutely new I hope a lot of ppl will follow my example =) And i hope SPWAW is at least 1/10 of what ppl say... then it should be more than enuff for me, loved the old SP 1 ! Cya soon on this forum ^_^

Fear is your only God
Post #: 1
- 10/19/2001 4:50:00 AM   
Rune Iversen

quote:

Originally posted by Omero:
Hello everyone... im kinda new here, just have been reading here and there in the matrix games forum in the last days, since I discovered Steel Panther (an old game I LOVED!) was still alive under the new Matrix Games Flag... i got totally shocked when I read how did those guys improve SP to become SPWAW!!! I just couldnt resist, and pre-ordered MCLV 2 days ago... so i'll get also a copy of spwaw v7! The download was too long for me, hope ruxius can burn a CD for me soon, cant wait for MCLV to ship my home, i wanna try this game ASAP!!!! Anyway I did my job: supported matrix games buying a MC, even if im absolutely new I hope a lot of ppl will follow my example =) And i hope SPWAW is at least 1/10 of what ppl say... then it should be more than enuff for me, loved the old SP 1 ! Cya soon on this forum ^_^
Hello and welcome. Glad to hear that you have invested in an MC, they are well worth it. While you are at it have a T-shirt or a coffee mug as well: Remember, it is consumer-spending that keeps Matrix alive and vibrant. I can almost garantee you that if you enjoyed SP 1, you will adore the masterpiece that is SP-WaW, and since v.7 is just around the bend, the game will move a step closer towards the shining adorable perfection that is the hallmark of Matrix

Ignoring the wulfir
Fighting the EUnuchs from within

(in reply to Omero)
Post #: 2
- 10/19/2001 5:45:00 AM   
Warhorse

Welcome! You're just gonna love it, I plugged in SP1 last night, just to tinker with playing the long campaign as the Hungarians, and was really amazed at how far we actually enhanced this game!! More units, more terrain, more options, wwwaaayyy more unit icons, and so much more!! Hope you get yours soon

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com

(in reply to Omero)
Post #: 3
- 10/19/2001 5:53:00 AM   
ruxius

WELCOME TO YOU !!

I had been very impressed by your SPWAW's enthusiasm meeting you today ! When I say Brother of SP I am never kidding ! In my inner I suddenly thought this guy will surely open a new chapter in my future business.. I am sure now !
Thoughts and projects thundered into my mind
faster than ever !!!
I am very happy !
You know what I mean Commander Lauro ! Well now I am collecting all the upgrades into one CD so you can play SPWAW 6.1 without downloading it !
Be sure you will take part to the first of our SPWAW's LAn PArty...that's to say : choose your side..and go on training..hard times are waiting for you ! You will suddenly fall in love since Matrix gave to SPWAW a totally new renewed life with so many new improvements that no one can easily count them..
And they were loyal to tradition too..their efforts were always full of respect for us-the gamers and the SP's original design ..
An outstanding work my friend !
Enjoy it !

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: ruxius ]

Italian Soldier,German Discipline!

(in reply to Omero)
Post #: 4
- 10/19/2001 9:58:00 AM   
darroch

I love this place. Always nice to see a new chum.

(in reply to Omero)
Post #: 5
- 10/19/2001 10:27:00 AM   
parusski

Glad to have you. The people on this forum are some of the best of any forum out there. The game cannot be beat by any other. Welcome. David

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Omero)
Post #: 6
- 10/19/2001 2:42:00 PM   
Omero

YOu r very kind guys Hope to get my hands on v6.1 (thanks ruxius) and MCLV (thanks matrix ^_^) ASAP I will train hard, i PROMISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fear is your only God

(in reply to Omero)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A newbie says HI (especially to ruxius :P) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI