Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Geeks!!!!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: Geeks!!!!!! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Geeks!!!!!! - 6/27/2004 8:47:30 AM   
Joel Billings

quote:

ORIGINAL: gunnergoz

Joel- I see you're from Encinitas. I'm down in San Diego. Any chance I could swing by and buy a copy of WITP from you anytime soon? Prettyplease?

Are you kidding, I haven't even gotten my copy of the game yet. Today sure was a nice day around here.

(in reply to gunnergoz)
Post #: 61
RE: Geeks!!!!!! - 6/27/2004 9:07:23 AM   
David Heath

Hi Guys

Yea when I first started The Gamers Net I signed that game and could never get them to do any and finally drop it. We then sold TGN to IMagic and after the left iMagic started Matrix Games. Man that seems like forever ago.

David

(in reply to kev_uk)
Post #: 62
RE: Geeks!!!!!! - 6/27/2004 9:08:27 AM   
gunnergoz

Can't blame a guy for trying!

Yep, near-perfect weather in sunny Sandy Ego. Hope we both get our copies soon! And thanks for all the great work you all have put in on this, it is going to be taking up all of my free time for a long while to come.

"Things are getting better!
...Well, maybe not as good as they were yesterday, but much better than they will be tomorrow!"
-Old Russian saying

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 63
RE: Geeks!!!!!! - 6/27/2004 6:49:25 PM   
brisd

quote:

ORIGINAL: gunnergoz

Joel- I see you're from Encinitas. I'm down in San Diego. Any chance I could swing by and buy a copy of WITP from you anytime soon? Prettyplease?

Hey, that's a great idea. And if he says no, we San Diegans could kidnap him and hold him hostage for our copies of WITP! .

Nah, I'll wait patiently for my copy, I am enjoying another beautiful day in Sandee and know that once WITP is here, I won't care whether I am here or Columbus as I'll be inside most of the day (ack!)

"I propose to fight it out on this line if it takes all summer."-Note sent with Congressman Washburne from Spotsylvania, May 11, 1864, to General Halleck. - General Ulysses S. Grant

(in reply to gunnergoz)
Post #: 64
RE: Geeks!!!!!! - 6/27/2004 7:16:47 PM   
gunnergoz

Brisd-
Have you been down to see the USS Midway museum yet? It's pretty cool, especially if you haven't been on a carrier before. Check it out.

"Things are getting better!
...Well, maybe not as good as they were yesterday, but much better than they will be tomorrow!"
-Old Russian saying

(in reply to brisd)
Post #: 65
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> RE: Geeks!!!!!! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI