Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Help Getting Campaign Started

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center >> Help Getting Campaign Started Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help Getting Campaign Started - 7/2/2004 4:27:10 PM   
aku_djinn

I installed and patched the game but when you go to campaigns there is nothing there. How do you load a new campaign? I see them in the campaigns folder.
Post #: 1
RE: Help Getting Campaign Started - 7/2/2004 5:19:48 PM   
plloyd

Click the Solitaire button in the start screen, Then the Campaign button in the right side of the screen, the campaign list should appear. Click on one of the campaigns, then click start. Don't confuse the Campaign button with the Megacampaign button.

< Message edited by plloyd -- 7/2/2004 8:53:02 AM >

If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly.

(in reply to aku_djinn)
Post #: 2
RE: Help Getting Campaign Started - 7/2/2004 5:20:00 PM   
FlashfyreSP

After selecting the Campaign button from the main screen, you should see a list of campaigns in the left window area, just like the scenarios. Click on the campaign you would like to start, then click the Start button.

The first two campaigns are the Generated Campaign and the World War II Campaign; the Generated one lets you string a series of battles together, with up to 3 enemy nations. You choose the basic terrain type, number of battles, and time frame.

The WWII Campaign is a specially-designed random one, where you pick the nation you wish to take through the war, fighting semi-historical battles (based on the theaters and times of the real nation).

(in reply to aku_djinn)
Post #: 3
RE: Help Getting Campaign Started - 7/2/2004 6:04:12 PM   
aku_djinn

Thanks, so what's the difference between the mega-campaigns and the regular campaigns? Are the mega campaigns included in the download?

(in reply to FlashfyreSP)
Post #: 4
RE: Help Getting Campaign Started - 7/2/2004 8:43:11 PM   
plloyd

Mega-campaigns are not included in the download, you purchase them separatly or in the new Gerneral's Edition. They are much longer, and more interactive. You don't buy forces for a mega-campaign, but then you don't to cheat to prevent losing the war, after you win the battle.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly.

(in reply to aku_djinn)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Training Center >> Help Getting Campaign Started Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI