Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Carre d As 40 (any actually NOT able to get a Decisive win?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns >> Carre d As 40 (any actually NOT able to get a Decisive win? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Carre d As 40 (any actually NOT able to get a Decisive ... - 7/3/2004 1:38:25 AM   
Hexed Gamer

Ok just wondering here, played this through 8.0d as well as the new 8.2, and I am of the opinion this comment has NOTHING to do with the version either.

Is anyone actually UNABLE to get a yawn boooooring Decisive win with this scenario?

I merely drive the H39s right up in a line across road in front of the forward most HV location and sit there right from the very beginning. I drive the CharB1s up max speed till they form a cluster in back of the H39s.

Then I just click end turn and let the hopeless Germans drive into the gunfire and slaughter them wholesale.
Pz 111s and tracks and Pz IIs and Pz 38ts, no biggie, that stuff is all garbage against a stationary wall of H39s and CharB1s that are not interested in doing anything else other than sit and blow stuff up.

I never get to fire a single round from the Infantry eh, the Germans never even survive long enough to get in range of them. You can win this game with just the H39s and the CharB1s alone.

The set up might be historical, but I think whoever designed this scenario must have defacto thought the player would suck like the French armour sucked as far as employment is concerned.

All you have to do is sit and shoot.

Offensively their armour has a dismal record, but defensively, it is just no small task to blow up a French tank with a lousy 37mm tank gun.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns >> Carre d As 40 (any actually NOT able to get a Decisive win? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI