Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Load cost

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Load cost Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Load cost - 7/3/2004 6:42:39 AM   
82charlie

I have noticed that the game lists amount of load cost for troops based on which mode of transport you decide to use. AP LST or AK. But how do I find out what the load cost is for air transport?
Post #: 1
RE: Load cost - 7/3/2004 7:09:53 AM   
Mr.Frag

Air units only goes in AK's ... doesn't matter which AK, they all have enough space to hold the whole group.

(in reply to 82charlie)
Post #: 2
RE: Load cost - 7/3/2004 7:31:29 AM   
82charlie

Sorry that I have not made myself clear. What I would like to know is how you find out what the load cost is of the troops that you are trying to load into the air transport. In other words, how many aircraft will I need, or how many trips it will take to transport troops by air from point A to point B.

(in reply to Mr.Frag)
Post #: 3
RE: Load cost - 7/3/2004 8:15:45 AM   
Mr.Frag

quote:

Sorry that I have not made myself clear. What I would like to know is how you find out what the load cost is of the troops that you are trying to load into the air transport. In other words, how many aircraft will I need, or how many trips it will take to transport troops by air from point A to point B.

Oh, transporting troops by air

Look at the unit panel, it lists the items that make up the unit. Look at the Data page for the item and you will see the load cost for the item ... do some math and poof, you'll know.

Generally it equals lots of planes with lots of trips.

(in reply to 82charlie)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Load cost Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI