Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

british bombs china river hexs?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> british bombs china river hexs? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
british bombs china river hexs? - 7/11/2004 5:18:15 PM   
hithere

I am playing scenario 15 as the allies. It is 03 feb 42. I have seen british bombers bombing transports in a river hex from the main chinese base (chungking? I am at work) it has happened 3 times. the problem is, i have no british bombers (bleindys? i am at work ) at that base. the first time this happened, i though i was seeing things, the 2nd time i said "now i know i saw that", and the 3rd time was last night. has anyone seen this? I have wanted to get more info before i posted it to tech support. but it does not happen all the time and i don't see the attack in the after action review.

Quote from one of my drill sergeants, "remember, except for the extreme heat, intense radiation, and powerful blast wave, a nuclear explosion is just like any other explosion"
Post #: 1
RE: british bombs china river hexs? - 7/11/2004 7:30:05 PM   
hithere

has anyone else seen this?

Quote from one of my drill sergeants, "remember, except for the extreme heat, intense radiation, and powerful blast wave, a nuclear explosion is just like any other explosion"

(in reply to hithere)
Post #: 2
RE: british bombs china river hexs? - 7/11/2004 7:37:59 PM   
Ghostrider

Your bonkers, call it post-traumatic WITP syndrome. You will need to take a week off from work and play WITP 12 hrs straight each day.......Also I have not seen anything like that.

(in reply to hithere)
Post #: 3
RE: british bombs china river hexs? - 8/17/2004 11:29:41 PM   
hithere

I know i saw this right this time...i saw it again last night...the bombers were out of Batavia (sp) hitting a japanese task force...but the attact showed to be launched from chunking (sp) to a postions to the southeast by the same amount as the force was from batavia. i saved 2 turns before that ...replayed but it did not happen again......this has happened 4 or 5 times to me.....someone else has to have seen this

< Message edited by hithere -- 8/17/2004 4:30:46 PM >

(in reply to Ghostrider)
Post #: 4
RE: british bombs china river hexs? - 8/17/2004 11:53:40 PM   
Genisis

The BBC Would insist those ships are unarmed fishermen

Put it away it might rain!

(in reply to hithere)
Post #: 5
RE: british bombs china river hexs? - 8/18/2004 1:05:41 AM   
hithere

quote:

ORIGINAL: Genisis

not to get off the subject of this post and to display my ignorance ...but was is a lorry?

(in reply to Genisis)
Post #: 6
RE: british bombs china river hexs? - 8/18/2004 2:52:34 AM   
doktor1957

I had the USS Pecos in harbor at Puerto Princessa, suffering from multiple bomb and torpedoe hits. The next turn Japanese aircraft returned to finish her off, but it showed the combat taking place in Tavoy.

(in reply to hithere)
Post #: 7
RE: british bombs china river hexs? - 8/20/2004 3:48:13 AM   
hithere

i just got a one with a saved game before the turn...this one was really odd....a chinese air attack out of chucking combined with a US carrier strike out of the marshel islands.....I bet the Japanese were supprised to get 60 carrier aircraft attacking them in china!!!
i'm going to post in the support forum

(in reply to doktor1957)
Post #: 8
RE: british bombs china river hexs? - 8/20/2004 3:50:28 AM   
Herrbear

quote:

ORIGINAL: hithere

quote:

ORIGINAL: Genisis

not to get off the subject of this post and to display my ignorance ...but was is a lorry?

A lorry is a british word for truck.

(in reply to hithere)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> british bombs china river hexs? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI