Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Accessing Matrixgames.com

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Accessing Matrixgames.com Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Accessing Matrixgames.com - 7/12/2004 4:54:53 PM   
Chet Guiles

Ever since I downloaded War in the Pacific I have been unable to access Matrixgames.com using Internet Explorer directly using my DSL line. There had been no issue in accessing the site prior to that.

I can get to it if I first sign on to AOL and as long as I go through the AOL interface, but not if I use SBCYahoo. This is silly because every other website I use routinely gives me no problem -- except MatrixGames. Is there anybody with a suggestion? I have tried adjusting the levels of security, etc. in Internet Explorer with no change.

I am running on an hp Pavilion a362a with lots of RAM, 200 GB drive, etc.

Post #: 1
RE: Accessing Matrixgames.com - 7/12/2004 5:15:40 PM   
TulliusDetritus

Get rid of Internet Explorer and install a "serious" Navigator. Mozilla is fine: free, it blocks all the popups AND the bloody spywares, malwares and other cyber **** will NOT penetrate in your computer (they do so through IE, of course). Well, in fact you cannot get rid of IE: Billy Boy does not allow users to *eliminate* it from your HD. Just don't use it

(in reply to Chet Guiles)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Accessing Matrixgames.com Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI