Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I just wanna say thanks to Wild Bill and the guys...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> I just wanna say thanks to Wild Bill and the guys... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I just wanna say thanks to Wild Bill and the guys... - 1/27/2002 6:52:00 AM   
Lost Lieutenant

for putting out this great game. I hadn't played Steel Panthers in years, since I couldn't run it on my Win 98 system. But when one of my buddies told me about downloading it at Matrix (and that it was free!), I got it right away. Very much improved from the original. Your hard work is much appreciated!

The Lost Lieutenant
"You can't spell 'lost' without 'LT'"
Post #: 1
- 1/28/2002 12:56:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Hi there, LT! Glad to have you with us. You are welcome. Thanks to you for posting. You'll find this the result of over two years of hard work, thousands of hours of testing and the sweat (and tears) of dozens of people. I'm just a small cog in a big wheel of activity and productivity. I'm thrilled to be a part of it all! I've seen "my" game come to maturity! The result is well worth it. I don't think SPWAW will ever come off my hard drive. It offers too much fun for wargaming for me personally. So enjoy! Check out the Mega Campaigns. If you love SPWAW, you'll be enthralled with the system and the battles! Each one is a veritable gold-mine of information, pictures and battles. We are at your orders, LT. Sounds like you ain't lost anymore! Wild Bill

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Lost Lieutenant)
Post #: 2
- 1/28/2002 1:05:00 AM   
LeibstandartePzD

Glad to have you as a new SPWaW player LT. You'll find that the scenarios, campaigns and Mega-Campaigns are some of the best available for any game of this type. Matrix is a truely great company and the following on these boards is awesome to say the least. Also being that your Infantry I just have to add the following (in good humor of course) -----Infantry may very well be the Queen of the Battlefield. But ARMOR is the chastity belt that keeps the b--ch in line!

Respectfully,
Jason E. Otto
Former member of the 8th US Cavalry and a grandson of a Leibstandarte tanker.

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech

Post #: 3
- 1/28/2002 12:57:00 PM   
Wild Bill

GO TROOP! WB

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

Post #: 4
- 1/29/2002 6:16:00 AM   
Lost Lieutenant

Hahahaha, that's great! I'm gonna have to copy that and send it to all my fellow "crunchie" buddies.

The Lost Lieutenant
"You can't spell 'lost' without 'LT'"

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> I just wanna say thanks to Wild Bill and the guys... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI