Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

13 scenarios made by M4 Jess have been published at La Web del SPWAW!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> 13 scenarios made by M4 Jess have been published at La Web del SPWAW!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
13 scenarios made by M4 Jess have been published at La ... - 1/31/2002 7:39:00 AM   
sebagonzalez

East Front or West Front, almost all tastes covered, from storming the beaches on D-Day with Cpt. Miller and his company to Close Combat fighting for the Reichstag, Commando missions and more. Be sure to check this goodies at LA WEB DEL SPWAW. http://spwaw.tripod.com/

Mierda....y ahora...que corno hago?
Post #: 1
- 1/31/2002 9:07:00 AM   
Redleg

Excellent! Just excellent. It is good to see you adding to your collection.

(in reply to sebagonzalez)
Post #: 2
- 1/31/2002 10:04:00 AM   
M4Jess

WOW! Thanks sebagonzalez
D-Day (SPR) w/ Capt. Miller will make you hate me. The Commando series is a real challenge, unique, and some good hard fighting. The Final Battle is an old ASL scenario and you, as the Russians will feel the pain. And the rest,,,,,, check um out there be some good fighting in there. Any AAR’s would be great! Coming soon, Invasion Japan 1946 M4

Im making war, not trouble~

Post #: 3
- 2/1/2002 12:39:00 AM   
ubertechie

M4 these are great - enjoyed the final battle - played from both sides for the hell of it - although its rather easy as the Germans ( i know you didnt design it to be played by them) And have just finished the School House - real long slog - move and fire time - intersting ot use big machines like ferdinands in a urabn setting and i have a new favourtie toy in the Wespe II - whihc is great as a pseudo -assault gun its 10.5cm gun chews up infantry and hurts those in adjacents hex's. Thanks Again and thanks to seb for hosting them Ubertechie

Post #: 4
- 2/1/2002 11:42:00 PM   
Wild Bill

I visited your site today, Ubertechie! It is very nicely done. Your Sea-Lion campaign sounds fascinating. I congratulate you. A lot of people have talked about doing it. Looks like you have done it! I hope to give it a try soon. I'll add your site to my list of SPWAW websites. And I'm delighted to see M-4s scenarios have found a home on your site. I recommend all of this to the SPWAW community. Wild Bill

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

Post #: 5
- 2/2/2002 12:23:00 AM   
ubertechie

WB
Asi explained in my email - (this post is for the benefit of everyone else) the tripod site is sebgonzalez's and i would whole-heartedly agree with you that it is a great site. The Sealion campaign is mine - the first of 6 covering the operation - this one deals with one of the 4 regiments that woudl have made beach landings - i will deal with the other 3 in other campaigns - then 1 campaign to cover the airborne assault - and 1 to cover the drive to london Thanks again - and i hope this clears it up Ubertechie

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> 13 scenarios made by M4 Jess have been published at La Web del SPWAW!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI