Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Southeast Asia AGs wont leave the States.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Southeast Asia AGs wont leave the States. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Southeast Asia AGs wont leave the States. - 8/10/2004 1:32:12 AM   
Svar

I'm up to 4/3/44 in my computer versus computer test of a Scenario #16 mod with v1.20. I switched the 51st FG from West Coast HQ to Southeast Asia HQ in the mod and the unit kept getting withdrawn by the computer so it is always within 60 days of arriving at Los Angeles. I thought it might be my mod so early on played human Allied versus computer Japanese until the 51st FG arrived to see if I could deploy it. I could. By 4/3/44 the 51st FG still isn't deployed so I checked to see what other Southeast Asia HQ units were doing the same thing. The 33rd, 80th, 81st, and 311th FGs were doing the same thing along with the 7th, 12th, 308th, and 341st BGs. On 4/15/44 the US gets 1 FG and 5 BGs four of which are B-29 BGs all assigned to the Southeast Asia HQ. If the AI never deploys any air unit assigned to the Southeast Asia HQ the human Japanese player versus computer Allied wont have to ever worry about being bombed from China as the heavy bombers wont leave the states. This doesn't affect my game as human Allied versus computer Japanese because I will be able to deploy these AGs.

A possible fix would be to have Southeast Asia HQ air units arrive at Karachi.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Southeast Asia AGs wont leave the States. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI