Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Amazement from creation of fight USAvsUSSR in 1945 !

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Amazement from creation of fight USAvsUSSR in 1945 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Amazement from creation of fight USAvsUSSR in 1945 ! - 12/17/2004 12:53:34 PM   
BEER

I have decided to create similar fight for PBEM games. Month May, year 1945. I have naturally decided to be at war for RKKА. And how to be surprised I began strongly I buy armies.
I shall tell at once, to buy armies time ten tried and constantly the following situation turned out. Buy tanks T-44 I could only two times. At times to me offered only Т-34-43, Т-34-85 I could buy through time.
When I have left attempts to achieve from game of an opportunity to buy T-34-43, T-34-85 and T-44 could buy only T-34 with 76 and 85-mm a gun. But surprise on it has not ended. T-34-43 I could buy only five pieces!!
It at that time when not still tank parts have been armed with tanks from 85-mm a gun.It is worse further, T-34-85 to me distances to buy six pieces. Easy tanks T-70 only two! That I could buy the most ridiculous BT-5 and BT-7)))) The same problems were at purchase of self-propelled artillery, SU-85 and SU-100.
For support of armies has decided to take heavy 160-mm mortars and me their distances again only two pieces. As much could buy and 120-mm of mortars. The full delirium turns out!!!!!!!!!!
Impression such that affairs at the Soviet factories in 45 year worse than at 41-42!! While factories the wars transported after the beginning for Urals Mountains work in full power when the destroyed factories are restored and already factories of Leningrad and Kharkov work and let out in a plenty all kinds of the weapon, including the newest T-44, in game these kinds of arms to buy it is impossible. DELIRIUM!
Attempt to buy has not brought infantry of simplification. Are not accessible SMG, it is impossible to buy parachuters. Machine guns SG-43 have ceased to be accessible after I have bought three platoons of infantry with these machine guns.
Well that the Guards infantry was accessible! To put it briefly, I yet did not see such delirium. If to create fight in the heaviest for the USSR time 41-42 year of such disgrace is not present. I am depressed (

За Родину , за Сталина !
Post #: 1
RE: Amazement from creation of fight USAvsUSSR in 1945 ! - 12/17/2004 12:57:57 PM   
Voriax

Howdy

This is what happens when you have rarity _on_. Try turning it off and buy whatever you want.

Voriax

Oh God give Me strength to accept those things I cannot change with a firearm!

(in reply to BEER)
Post #: 2
RE: Amazement from creation of fight USAvsUSSR in 1945 ! - 12/17/2004 1:29:56 PM   
BEER

I shall check up, the rarity is included whether or not. But at creation of other fights similar did not occur.

За Родину , за Сталина !

(in reply to Voriax)
Post #: 3
RE: Amazement from creation of fight USAvsUSSR in 1945 ! - 12/22/2004 9:15:45 PM   
BEER

2Voriax
You were right, this parameter has been included! I should be closer.

За Родину , за Сталина !

(in reply to BEER)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Amazement from creation of fight USAvsUSSR in 1945 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI