Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Getting SPWAW on a CD

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Getting SPWAW on a CD Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Getting SPWAW on a CD - 6/18/2000 10:06:00 AM   
David Heath

Well Guys I been working on a deal to allow everyone to get a CD of Steel Panthers World At War for a very low low price. This I hope will allow all gamers to enjoy the game. We have inked a deal that will allow this to happen. More details will be available early this week. We are expecting to release v2.0 this week as well. I am sure once you see the features and play the game your feel it was worth the wait. We also didn't plan this but v2.0 SPWAW will have the expanded maps as well. David Heath

Post #: 1
- 6/18/2000 1:01:00 PM   
Pack Rat

If I may be so bold as to ask, will Matrix recieve any money from this? I suspect you won't, but hope you do. I for one will buy it as I don't like the idea of having to download it again. Even with a back up on my hard drive one never knows what might happen and a CD would be most welcome. Again Matrix goes the one extra step. After spending many hours reading posts about an upcoming game, and the very occasional appearance of a game company representative, the huge amount of unhappy gamers. It is with pleasure I come back to this board (often) to a company that cares and a group of gamers that act with courtesy and respect. I salute you all. Now where the hell is the new version David I wanted it yesterday already ------------------ Good hunting, Pack Rat

PR

(in reply to David Heath)
Post #: 2
- 6/18/2000 8:40:00 PM   
johnfmonahan

I don't know what the Matrix games business model is but I would like to know how I can repay you for the wonderful efforts you guys put forth. Please let me know.

When in doubt, go on line.

Post #: 3
- 6/18/2000 9:48:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

No, we are prohibited by agreement ot make money off the SP series, based on our agreements. Doesn't mean other people can't give the game away on something they sell for cheap :-) As to when we will make money, well we are greasing our skids in this whole effort and hopefully building a cadre of customers. Remember us when out for sale products are ready of prime time is all we ask :-)

Post #: 4
- 6/18/2000 11:44:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Paul is right, SPWAW is strictly a labor of love. Our goal is to make ourselves known to the gaming community so that when we do scrounge in your pocket, you'll know us and know what we are about. That day will come. It has too, or Matrix will not be around for very long. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

Post #: 5
- 6/19/2000 1:11:00 AM   
Mark_Ezra

Exciting news. You can be sure that your Business plan to build a cadre of loyal clients is working. There are many of us who actually can't wait to purchase your first for profit effort. Happy Father's day to all the crew at Matrix. Mark Ezra

Post #: 6
- 6/19/2000 2:36:00 AM   
Infanterie

quote:

Originally posted by Mark_Ezra: Exciting news. You can be sure that your Business plan to build a cadre of loyal clients is working. There are many of us who actually can't wait to purchase your first for profit effort. Happy Father's day to all the crew at Matrix. Mark Ezra
I can't possibly agree more with Mark here! Bill, David and others, you can count on my financial support when you release your first commercial product. Being an old war-gamer, SPWAW has really been the answer to all my wishes. The old SP and SP2 were good, but this is a whole new game! Keep up the jolly good work, --OP

"The bravery of being out of range..."

Post #: 7
- 6/19/2000 5:59:00 AM   
Sabot Scott

As to when we will make money, well we are greasing our skids in this whole effort and hopefully building a cadre of customers. Remember us when out for sale products are ready of prime time is all we ask :-)[/B][/QUOTE] You can bank on this guy remembering. If you folks ever need anything; money, my first born, a spare kidney, you just ask, partner and its yours. Scott

Sabot

Post #: 8
- 6/19/2000 11:11:00 AM   
David Heath

Thanks everyone for your support. We are working on some really big projects and we hope the gaming world will be excited about it. You can see what I am talking about in the Modern Version post on this site. We have and are listern to the gamers. Once again thanks.

Post #: 9
- 6/19/2000 8:53:00 PM   
ncpanther

quote:

Originally posted by Sabot Scott: As to when we will make money, well we are greasing our skids in this whole effort and hopefully building a cadre of customers. Remember us when out for sale products are ready of prime time is all we ask :-)
You can bank on this guy remembering. If you folks ever need anything; money, my first born, a spare kidney, you just ask, partner and its yours. Scott[/B][/QUOTE] ROFLMAO!!! I agree with Sabot guys, but you cant have my first born I gotta make him a gamer first!! hehe You can have the wife if ya dont wanna play anymore games!! LOL

NC Airborne Sappers Lead the way!! SAPPERS ATTACK!!!!

Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Getting SPWAW on a CD Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI