Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Grenadiers try to delay British at Msus

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> Grenadiers try to delay British at Msus Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Grenadiers try to delay British at Msus - 12/21/2004 4:22:59 PM   
robot

North Africa Msus: 1100 Hours 5/3/1941

We are to delay the British advance at Msus. This we must do with little loss of equipment or men. We have set up a light mine field with our engineers on our right flank. They are to lay as heavy mine field as they can.

At 1110 hours the enemy began to appear on our left flank in force. Our sig 150s and stug tanks layed it on them with a determination not to let them thru. They have taken out at least 12 of there tanks while losing a single 231 rad 8. Two of there tanks made it to our mine field where they went up with a heck of a roar from the mines. The left is holding and accounting for them selves very well.

At 1115 hours the enemy troops began to appear at the center. This seems to be where they have the heaviest concentration of troops. Only about 3 pieces of armor has shown up here. They were taken out almost immediatly with no loss to our side.

We have been under constant bombardment from 1100 hours till now. They have 25 pounders,105s and 4.5 guns trained on us. Couple of lives have been lost to this barrage but no equipment.

Every thing has gone our way so far in this battle. There is no doubt we will turn there lines and send them packing. I have ordered the on call 150 to assign 2 batterys to the center defense. One has been assigned to the left flank for now as well.

Commander XV Panzer Grenadiers Group: Col Rak Rokert

< Message edited by robot -- 12/21/2004 3:12:23 PM >

Robots wear armor for skin.Grunts wear skin for armor.
Post #: 1
RE: Grnadiers try to delay British at Msus - 12/21/2004 10:10:53 PM   
robot

North Africa Msus: 1125 Hours 5/3/1941

The last 15 minutes has not been good for us. Lost 2 sig 150 to there bombardment. Also lost 2 IVC to there tanks. They didnt give up easily tho took a lot of the Brits with them. They got a total of seven tanks before they went down. What a glourius way to go for a Panzer commander. Also lost 2 APC to there tank assault on the left flank.

The left flank is still holding and keeping the British war mongers at bay. One of there tanks has broken thru the mine field on the extreme left flank. He will be delt with in the next 5 minutes. Lot of guts no brains he out ran all of his support and is now out in the open.

Right flank has seen nor heard any thing so far. The center is getting a lot of action all of a sudden. They have maybe 8 tanks and infantry out in front of them. Have brought up a reserve plattoon of PZIIIE there to help them out. They took out 5 tanks and several crew members in the last ten minutes there. Also knocked out 2 ATR teams and HMG crew at the same time.

The constant bombardment has kept our boys heads down maybe this is what is keeping them from being shot at. Our loss of life is minimal so far like to see that keep up for remainder of battle.

Commander XV Panzer Grenadiers Tank Group: Col Rak Rokert

(in reply to robot)
Post #: 2
RE: Grnadiers try to delay British at Msus - 12/24/2004 3:51:54 PM   
robot

North Africa Msus: 1145 Hours 5/3/1941

The battle is over in only 45 minutes. The British never really had a fighting chance. Our supperior fire power claimed too many tanks in the first 25 minutes. I had the right tanks in the right place this time. The enemy lost 74 tanks to our 9 tanks. They lost 587 men to our 80. We also lost 2 APC to there constant bombardment.

Only 5 tanks breached our mine field and got close to our lines. Even tho the mine field only took out 3 of there tanks I guess knowing it was there slowed there advance. Our Battery of on call 150 where right on target the whole battle and I am sure a lot of there men where lost under it.

The shortness of the battle and the small loss of equipment and men will allow us to recoup from the last battle. Hopefully we will be at full force when we meet the British again. Hoping to be able to get some of the new tanks in replacement for some of our old ones.

Commander XV Panzer Grenadiers Group: Col Rak Rokert

(in reply to robot)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> Grenadiers try to delay British at Msus Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI