Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: New Japanese Player Needed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> RE: New Japanese Player Needed Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: New Japanese Player Needed - 4/29/2005 4:22:56 AM   
Nomad

Or send an email to me kdamon(at)wyellowstone(dot)com

We could use a new CIC and production manager but if you want I will take that and you can oversee the Central and South Pacific and do the PI invasion.

(in reply to Tom Hunter)
Post #: 91
RE: Intrest in a Team Game? - 4/30/2005 4:43:28 AM   
mike charley 7

This sounds familiar didnt we go thru this a couple of months ago ???

Thanks scott for taking the IJN again...

(in reply to Cap Mandrake)
Post #: 92
RE: Intrest in a Team Game? - 4/30/2005 8:50:21 PM   
Tom Hunter

Should we start a thread looking for a Japanese CiC for this game?

I don't want to sound arrogant but I learned a lot in my game with Blackwatch, it might be good for the Japanese to have an experienced person as well.

(in reply to mike charley 7)
Post #: 93
RE: Intrest in a Team Game? - 4/30/2005 8:56:15 PM   
String

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tom Hunter

Should we start a thread looking for a Japanese CiC for this game?

I don't want to sound arrogant but I learned a lot in my game with Blackwatch, it might be good for the Japanese to have an experienced person as well.

Are you looking for a person who actually plays the game or someone who has no access to the savegames and has to do decisions according to your reports? .. if the latter then it would be quite interesting and i'd like to apply for the position.

(in reply to Tom Hunter)
Post #: 94
CEO sought. Experience in war preferred - 5/1/2005 3:11:16 AM   
Cap Mandrake

Wanted: Seasoned, confident go-getter to lead a large organization hoping to expand into new market opportunities in SE Asia and the Pacific. You will lead a team of highly motivated individuals willing to do almost anything...no willing to do anything for the organization. At your disposal will be a large security detail, one with 18" guns (that is muzzle bore not barrel lenghth).

War crime insurance coverage and free medical care will be provided. Please send your resume to ...........

(in reply to String)
Post #: 95
RE: CEO sought. Experience in war preferred - 5/1/2005 5:31:22 AM   
Tom Hunter

String that would be up to the Japanese players. I hope they consider your offer since I gather they have not got a lot of PBEM experience with the game.

(in reply to Cap Mandrake)
Post #: 96
RE: Intrest in a Team Game? - 5/1/2005 6:49:13 AM   
mike charley 7

quote:

ORIGINAL: SoulBlazer

I'm rather busy and can't do the AAR myself but I can certinaly add to it if other people start it.

We have finished Dec 7 and are working on Dec 8. I just finished the orders for my area and sent the turn off to my two Japanese teammates.

I think the first day was pretty good, close to historical results, but things the Allies have to be happy about as well.

As far as confusion with the forces and people giving units two orders -- we've tried our hardest to make sure this does NOT happen in this game. That's why we defined very clear areas of the map in saying who belongs to what.

I've assigned a 'base city' in Japan to my two teammates (one for each) that I will send forces to. They know any units in their 'city' is theirs to use. If a TF or a unit in my area belongs to someone else, or SHOULD belong to someone else, I'll make sure to remind the player about that. I assume my teammates will do the same for each other.

(in reply to SoulBlazer)
Post #: 97
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> RE: New Japanese Player Needed Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI