Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

SP - Version 6.1 to Version 7.0 Help please?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> SP - Version 6.1 to Version 7.0 Help please? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SP - Version 6.1 to Version 7.0 Help please? - 12/31/2001 8:58:00 AM   
David R. Elkins

Hello everyone: I have downloaded the 6.1 to 7.0 Zip File to make the upgrade. After finishing the upgrade process I see the version is still labled 6.1 once I start the game. How do I know if the migration is REALLY Upgraded? The NEW version looks no different than the 6.1 version. Help or suggestions please. The Feldmarschal

Post #: 1
- 12/31/2001 11:59:00 AM   
Supervisor

Make sure that a second SPWAW directory isn't nested within the main SPWAW. This happens often when people use the browse function during upgrades when identifying the location of SPWAW. If there is a nested SPWAW delete it and reapply the patch make sure you don't alter the location of SPWAW in any way just choose next when it displays the default location. It's easier to do it this way than individually pick the files and relocating them to their proper directories. If the patch takes correctly you game screen will display version 7.0 on it.

(in reply to David R. Elkins)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> SP - Version 6.1 to Version 7.0 Help please? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI