Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: When?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: When? Page: <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: When? - 4/24/2008 7:47:46 PM   
SamuraiProgrmmr

No, I thought it was great!

Ominous too!

Bridge is the best wargame going .. Where else can you find a tournament every weekend?

(in reply to Sewerlobster)
Post #: 541
RE: When? - 4/24/2008 8:04:10 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: SewerStarFish

Does Matrix Games have a preorder plan? In that I don't mean a specific date, say Nov '08, but more 30 days before sending the game to print. If Steve,Patrice and the rest get to say September and tell Matrix the game will definitely be ready December 7,2008 -- when would preorders be normally accepted?

I asked David Heath about preorders and he said that Matrix doesn't do preorders.

His point was essentially, it doesn't gain them anything (I guess the interest on the cash in advance is negligible) and it just adds to record keeping. And the customer might change his mind before the release date leading to refund processing. Or if there are delays in the release date, operations gets a lot more pressured from people who preordered.

Instead they just use the simplist solution of announcing the game is available and letting people download it. They do not make that availability announcement until stocks are on hand for people who want to purchase the boxed version. This is a very direct: "Here's the product. Here's how to buy it." No muss, no fuss.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Post #: 542
RE: When? - 4/29/2008 9:06:02 PM   
hbrsvl

Hi-It seems to me I once saw a post stating WIF would be released sometime in June, '08, in conjunction with some convention.

Is this still valid? If possible, I'd like an update on when, where & how( download or DL and box?)

Many thanks, Hugh Browne

(in reply to hbrsvl)
Post #: 543
RE: When? - 4/29/2008 9:27:45 PM   
Mr. Yuck

The post you are talking about is Steve's, from April 1rst on this thread. December '08 is the release date. Seems like forever, doesn't it?

(in reply to hbrsvl)
Post #: 544
RE: When? - 4/29/2008 9:52:58 PM   
hbrsvl

Mr. Yuck-Amen, amen. HB

(in reply to Mr. Yuck)
Post #: 545
RE: When? - 4/29/2008 10:21:51 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr. Yuck

The post you are talking about is Steve's, from April 1rst on this thread. December '08 is the release date. Seems like forever, doesn't it?

Depends on your perspective. It seems like tomorrow to me.

Steve

(in reply to Mr. Yuck)
Post #: 546
RE: When? - 5/2/2008 7:10:52 AM   
rtoolooze

I wish it was tomorrow.

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 547
RE: When? - 5/2/2008 8:13:13 AM   
Sabre21

quote:

ORIGINAL: rtoolooze

I wish it was tomorrow.

I'm glad it ain't..I'm only half way thru editing the 1300+ air files.......and this is what my eyeballs feel like after starring at the screen all day. I can't imagine what poor Steve feels like..doing this for so long..I've only been at it for 3 weeks..of course he doesn't ..I already realized that.

< Message edited by Sabre21 -- 5/2/2008 8:18:50 AM >

(in reply to rtoolooze)
Post #: 548
RE: When? - 5/2/2008 8:48:24 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

May 1, 2008 Status Report for Matrix Games’ MWIF Forum

Accomplishments of April

Project Management
December 2008 is the scheduled release date for MWIF product 1. I am planning on attending Origins 2008 and demonstrating MWIF, though NetPlay will not be part of the demonstration.

Communications
Nothing new from Rob Armstrong (graphics) or Dan (NetPlay).

I monitored all the threads in the MWIF World in Flames forum daily and uploaded versions 8.00 and 8.02 to the beta testers.

ADG has just published their 2008 Annual for World in Flames, which has stimulated some discussion in the MWIF forum. Patrice had ADG send me a copy of the 2008 Annual if for no other reason than that it contains his interview with me about MWIF. The 2008 annual also has 3 new add-ons to World in Flames, which include new counters/units, unit types, and optional rules. There are no plans for including any of those in MWIF product 1, though they could make it into MWIF product 2.

Patrice continues to be a tremendous help on the game, having assisted me in finishing the Introductory tutorials after which he prepared a PowerPoint slide show of them all.

Peter Skoglund continues to help with developing scripts for the AI Opponent.

Nothing from Robert Nebel on the test plan and scripts, but Jimm says he is writing new test scripts. Jimm is a beta tester that prefers working from a scripted test plan - how weird!

I continue to coordinate work on the naval unit descriptions, receiving dozens of new writeups from Robert Jenkins and Mark Neiswender this past month. Nothing new from Jesper Pehrson on the land unit descriptions, though he says he has some new ones he’ll add into his master file once he can find the time.

Andy is 50% of the way through revising the air units writeups (636 done out of 1300+).

No information from Matrix about getting a price on a printed copy of the map.

No communications with Chris Marinacci.

Hardware and Software Development Tools
I have not installed ThemeEngine July/2007 yet - I am waiting until after NetPlay is working. What I did do is order a new notebook computer, due to arrive May 22nd. That will enable me to set it up alongside my main machine and test NetPlay using a hardwired connection between them (Ethernet 1000). My new machine will run Vista Premium Home Edition so I will now be able to test how the program works under that operating system.

I redid my binder system for the project, since some of the binders were beginning to explode at the seams. It was overdue, since I last did this exercise in September 2007. To go with the additional binders, I revised my master table of contents: which Pascal modules are in which binders. There are 20 binders and 288 Pascal modules containing over 258,000 lines of code. That is up from the roughly 100,000 lines of code I inherited from CWIF. I am averaging 1000+ lines of new code a week over the 34 months I have been working on this.

Beta Testing
The main features in Version 8.00 - 8.02 were revisions to the Air Attack and Air-to-air Combat forms. There were also a couple minor changes to the map data. Oh, and the Strategic Bombing and Carpet Bombing phases are now NetPlay compatible.

Units
Unit writeups are continuing, with steady progress on air and naval units. I believe there is also progress being made on the land unit writeups, though I haven’t seen a revised master file recently. I have a new volunteer to do writeups on the Japanese subs and merchant marine.

Map
Nothing new - which is fine by me. I consider the map finished as is. There might still be a few touch ups from time to time, but those are just a few minutes work.

Scenario Setup
Scenario data remains stable.

Optional Rules
I went through the source listings reviewing the code for a dozen of the optional rules. For the most part they were all fine. I primarily added comments and in a few places made minor changes for clarity. I want to finish my review for all of the optional rules in May so I know which ones, precisely, still need to be coded or modified.

Player Interface
CWIF provided the player with minimal feedback on what it was doing internally during air-to-air combat. That is unacceptable for multiple players over the internet, since they need to know who is deciding what. Therefore I revamped the entire form and created a couple dozen additional messages to the players as play progresses through the air-to-air combat subphase.

The redesigned logic of the air-to-air combat processing now goes through 9 sub-subphases. This lets me update the screen with where the program is in the sequence of play and exert better control over who makes which decisions and in what order. CWIF really didn’t worry about this at all. It simply assumed that there was only 1 computer being used, and during hot-seat play it told a player to stand up and let his opponent sit down from time to time.

Restructuring this has taken me a ton of effort. It is practically the only thing I did for the first half of April. To get this all written out to the game record log I created 25 different record types. Some of these are called twice during the sequence of play, so there are over 30 places in the air-to-air combat code where entries are prepared and written out to the GRL. Of course this means there is a matching place in the code where each entry is read and processed. All of which is for NetPlay (and PBEM). Since the beginning of the month I have added over 2000 lines of code to the main Air Combat routine, not counting the hundreds of lines of code in other routines that needed commensurate changes.

The logic for handling this multifaceted exchange of information between players, with different players responsible for making decisions depending on a host of circumstances, is complex to say the least. I have two sheets of 11" by 17" paper filled with fine print to track the logic flow. This documentation is invaluable for understanding what is happening within the code and has enabled me to identity a couple of logic errors in setting and using control variables/flags.

I revised about a dozen other forms so that larger images of the counters are shown when sufficient room is available. For some of the forms, there is a lot of information to present, so they are still using zoom level 4. In most cases though, I am able to increase that to zoom level 6, which more than doubles the size of the image (e.g., 16:36). At the same time, I am changing the font for any text that ‘floats’ on the form to bold. These are typically caption headings for the map, units lists, and the like. Making them bold takes up very little additional space and makes them easier to read against the textured background of the various major power theme colors (e.g., black font on a speckled gray background for Germany).

Internet - NetPlay
No progress at all on this. I am beginning to wonder if I will have to write all the technical code myself.

CWIF Conversion
I replaced the one CWIF style component remaining on the air-to-air form with a JEDI component. I think there are another 4 or so more CWIF style components still lurking about in the 100+ forms; mostly in the production routines.

I made some more progress on rewriting the supply line routine, up to the point where my head cold got in the way of me thinking clearly about the nitty-gritty of search algorithms. That is all that really remains to do. The superstructure for determining supply, the numerous rules for supply linkages, and the variables for keeping track of everything are already coded. It is just “find a path from hex A to hex B” that is left to code. That’s not hard to do, but it does require a clear head because a hexagon grid is used.

MWIF Game Engine
The rewrite of the strategic bombing phase processing is done. I then cloned it for carpet bombing and ground strikes. I have done the major work on rewriting the other air mission phases: air transport, paradrops, and ground support. If my health gets a little better, I should finish all 3 of those in the first week of May.

I found an omission in the game record log processing sequence. A minor oversight but it required me to go through and make a couple thousand edits. Presently there are 483 different record types being written to the GRL. Each one of them needed to have several lines of code modified - yuck.

I converted about 40 game play decisions to Game Record Log entries to support NetPlay. This past month it was for the routines for air-to-air combat and all the air attacks (e.g., strategic bombing, carpet bombing, ground strikes, paradrops, etc.).

My task for the start of May is to replace all the code from CWIF for transitioning to and from the Destroy Units form. CWIF made unit destruction a separate ‘phase’ of the game, which has never made sense to me. The sequence of play consists of a series of game phases, and I consider destroying units a ‘digression’ from the sequence of play. It occurs in 14 places in the sequence of play. The task is to enable players to make decisions about units that have just been destroyed (usually whether to scrap them) and then return to the current place in the sequence of play.

So, rather than change the phase of the game and then write more code to figure out what comes next, I’ll create a digression routine, which leaves the phase of the game unchanged. Once the digression has been completed, play will simply resume with the current phase in the sequence of play. This is a lot cleaner to code and think about when designing and debugging. Once I get the destroying units digression done, there are another half dozen other pseudo-phases I inherited from CWIF that I want to replace with digressions (e.g., choosing a carrier when returning carrier air units to carriers, correcting hexes that are overstacked).

My ultimate goal here is to have the sequence of play consist exclusively of a series of phases, with a few digressions done on the side. The concept of phases will be exclusively reserved for steps within the sequence of play.

Saved Games
I keep this functioning at all times. No major revisions were required in April. However, some of the changes to the map data caused games saved prior to version 8.00 to become obsolete.

Player’s Manual
I still need to made a host of minor revisions to the Rules as Coded (RAC) document as per Harry Rowland’s most recent list of corrections and clarifications.

PBEM
Nothing new. This is scheduled for early summer.

Historical Detail, Animations, and Sound
Nothing new, scheduled for fall.

Help System and Tutorials
125 pages done for the introductory tutorials, with just 1 or 2 remaining for NetPlay. That is a major milestone by my reckoning.

At my suggestion, Patrice created 10 slide shows for the introductory tutorials, one per tutorial. These are PPS files which are compressed versions of PPT files. They can be viewed using a free viewer available from Microsoft for PowerPoint presentations. I have a request into Matrix for how we might make these 10 large files available to anyone interested (i.e., potential customers).

AI Opponent
Peter Skoglund sent me the AIO script for another decision point: USSR making claims (e.g., Finnish borderlands). It was a good start, though, as all of these seem to do, it raised new questions about the interactions between different decision points. He and I are working through how to encode the strategic plans for internal storage and reference by other decisions points.

It would be nice if Peter and I can define the data structures for the strategic plans in early May. I have the processing sequence for AIO decisions already coded. Peter and I have defined the language for the AIO. Given the structure for the strategic plans, I should then be able to write the routine to read in all the strategic plans. The next task after that will be to write the parser to read in the scripts Peter and I are developing for each decision point in the sequence of play.

That would complete the basics for running the AIO. There are hundreds (a couple thousand?) variables to be defined/listed but that is grunt work, simply typing them all in. What would remain would be writing scripts for all the decision points and then testing how well they perform - the good stuff!

Other
I have had a head cold the past 5 days and it is questionable whether I will be able to sing in the Spring Show on Friday (tomorrow night) and Saturday. I haven’t missed a show performance in 11 years, and have been working on learning the music for 4 months, so that would be a bummer. Right now I only have the bottom half of my normal vocal range, and it’s unlikely that my voice would last for the 2 hours of singing a performance would require. But perhaps that will all change come tomorrow morning.

The hospital next door is still working on completing the ceiling for the 1st floor (the 2nd floor floor). They are starting to put back some of the dirt around the base of the structure, sealing in the basement.
====================================================================
April summary: Good progress on air missions and combat. It is also very nice to finish the Introductory Tutorials. I regret not being able to get a new version of the program to the beta testers every week, but I would have achieved that if I hadn’t gotten sick. I am now officially panicked about NetPlay.

Tasks for May

Communications
Continue monitoring the forum threads.

Map and Units
Make any corrections to the map on the 15th.
Beta Testing
Upload versions weekly. [est. 2 hours]

Redesign of MWIF Game Engine
Work through the sequence of play giving each phase its own module. [est. 120 hours]

CWIF Conversion
Convert CWIF style internet formats to Game Record Log Formats. [est. 40 hours]

Test the new random number generator. [est. 5 hours in September]

Player Interface
Finish the code for determining and displaying supply lines. [est. 10 hours]

Display the sequence of play (SOP) on the screen so the player knows where he is within the SOP and what is coming up next. [est. 20 hours]

Fix numerous small bugs with player interface. [est. 40 hours]

Complete the Task Forces forms. Implement Task Forces as a new “unit type”. [est. 40 hours in June]

Create Unit and hex lists for air missions. [est 20 hours in October]

Optional Rules
Review all optional rules [est. 50 hours]

NetPlay
Implement the bidding capability using NetPlay. [est. 20 hours]
Incorporate the Indy10 code for the two player system into MWIF. [est. 50 hours in June]
Incorporate the multi-player (more than 2) system into MWIF. [est. 50 hours in July & August]

AI Opponent
Define LAIO variables with their supporting functions. Write a parser for LAIO. Create a few more rules as text and encode them for testing the parser. [est. 250 hours in July - August]

Nothing scheduled until October.

Player’s Manual
Nothing scheduled until September.

Other
The next few days are all about the spring show. Late in the month we will have another meeting about the Pan Pacific Convention the chorus is hosting at the end of October. As a break from MWIF I did a spreadsheet showing the flow of all 800 people through the various events and meetings rooms for the 4 days. I expect the meeting to be primarily about that flowchart, mainly the scheduling for all the events.
================================================================
May summary: Keep the beta testers busy and respond to their bug reports. Continue work on Game Record Log conversions to support NetPlay for entire sequence of play. Gather better information on the status of optional rules. Start cleaning up various bugs reported by beta testers so the program can be demo’ed at Origins.

Steve

(in reply to Sabre21)
Post #: 549
RE: When? - 5/2/2008 7:49:08 PM   
micheljq

I have not installed ThemeEngine July/2007 yet - I am waiting until after NetPlay is working. What I did do is order a new notebook computer, due to arrive May 22nd. That will enable me to set it up alongside my main machine and test NetPlay using a hardwired connection between them (Ethernet 1000). My new machine will run Vista Premium Home Edition so I will now be able to test how the program works under that operating system.

Internet - NetPlay
No progress at all on this. I am beginning to wonder if I will have to write all the technical code myself.

Copy paste from Shannon's post

Good day,

May someone give more details about NetPlay? It is what will be used to play a multiplayer campaign online on the internet? I don't have the courage, nor the time to read the 500+ posts on this thread.

Thank you,

Post #: 550
RE: When? - 5/2/2008 8:55:40 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: micheljq

Internet - NetPlay

Copy paste from Shannon's post

Good day,

May someone give more details about NetPlay? It is what will be used to play a multiplayer campaign online on the internet? I don't have the courage, nor the time to read the 500+ posts on this thread.

Thank you,

Short version:
1 - there will be two servers, one for each team leader. If there are only 2 players, then the Allied player's computer will be the one and only server.

2 - all game events are written out to a Game Record Log as a simple comma separated values string that starts with a 'type' code. There are close to 500 event types currently and that is probably what there will be when everything is completed. I keep adding and subtracting events from the master list I created 2 years ago, as I get down into the dirty details of each event. Following the type code, the rest of the string contains the details about the game event (e.g., which unit moved where).

3 - the number of event types might increase by 50 or so to accommodate PBEM - to support Standing Orders. Standing Orders are decisions made in advance by the non-phasing player that the phasing player only gets to see after he commits to a move. For instance, if the phasing player plots strategic bombing missions, then the computer references Standing Orders to see about fighter interceptors. This way, the air-to-air combat, AA, and other aspects of the strategic bombing phase can be completed without having to wait for decisons by the non-phasing player. SO's should reduce the number of emails required to play MWIF using PBEM by a factor of 10.

4 - though only one player's computer writes out a game record log (GRL) entry, all players' computers receive and process it. Which computer generates the GRL entry depends on the event. Some are done by MasterMWIF (the Allied team leader). For instance, all die rolls are done by MasterMWIF.

5 - when a decision is made by a player, then his computer generates the GRL entry. Examples are plentiful: when setting up your units, when moving your units, when declaring your attacks, and so on.

6 - receiving GRL entries is continuous and handled by a separate thread (computer programming term) within MWIF. When the program gets to different points in its processing, it checks for newly arrived GRL entries. Processing newly arrived GRLs enables each computer to remain 'current' with the decisions being made by other players.

7 - chat messages between players are incorporated within the GRL/NetPlay processing system, though they are not written out to the permanent GRL file and can be directed to a subset of the players. So, you can chat with your allies while you are making decisions.

8 - WIF uses a wide variety of decision making processes. At times, only one player makes a decision and everyone else has to wait (Assault or Blitz?). At other times, all players on a side make a decision simultaneously (Action choice), some times players can run ahead of others in the sequence of play (Reinforcement phase), while other segmented phases need to be done in lockstep (air mission subphases). WMIF has each computer generate the list of "who needs to decide" (it will be the same list on each computer). MWIF then checks if each computer to see if the player controls any of the major powers in the list of who-needs-to-decide. As each player makes his decisions for a major power, that major power is removed from the W-N-T-D list until it is empty. Then the sequence of play continues on.

9 - I have been adding a lot of feedback to the player interface so players know what is going on when they are not actively making a decision. I expect I will have to add a lot more for the phases of the game whose code I haven't reviewed in detail yet.

This system, in toto, is the design for the revised Game Engine. The portion that sends and receives GRL entries over the internet is NetPlay. The portion that does the same using email is PBEM. The GRL file design is intended to enable post-analysis of a game using the GRL file. Lastly, I hope someday to add code for automating game replay: sit back and watch a previously played game pass in review.

Steve

(in reply to micheljq)
Post #: 551
RE: When? - 5/2/2008 8:59:04 PM   
wfzimmerman

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

Short version:
1 - there will be two servers, one for each team leader. If there are only 2 players, then the Allied player's computer will be the one and only server.

Please say that the server will use http or https. Anything else will cause firewall and virus security problems that will be a never-ending headache.

Post #: 552
RE: When? - 5/2/2008 9:26:05 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: wfzimmerman

quote:

Short version:

Please say that the server will use http or https. Anything else will cause firewall and virus security problems that will be a never-ending headache.

The software package used for NetPlay communications is Indy 10, available under Delphi, from Borland. It uses TCP/IP sockets and IP addresses.

The player(s) whose computers are the server(s) when using NetPlay will have to permit access via their IP address. If firewalls and virus security get in the way of that, then they can't be servers.

HTTP (Web) uses port 80. MWIF will use one of the unreserved ports (above 1024) and let the players change that port number if they so desire.

You are asking technical questions which require an in-depth knowledge of communication protocols - about which I am loathe to learn all the fine details unless I absolutely have to. And I am not even going to start looking at that until I have a second computer connected for testing.

In general, though, I do not expect to design a system that can be used going through firewalls. I have gotten to see what firewalls do to email transmissions this past month - they delayed the transmission of them by 2 days. And all the security systems are in continual flux. Not a friendly environment for writing code.

I see MWIF a game played by people from the home computers, which admittedly might be very sophisticated systems, but still, personal computers. You identfy some people with whom to play MWIF, work out who is going to set up the game (1st server: Axis or Allied) and if more than 2 people are playing, decide on who is the 2nd server (other side). Then everyone connects to the server on his side, and the two servers communicate with each other. Play can continue on one side (e.g., Axis) even if all the players on the other side have logged out.

EDIT: spelling

Steve

(in reply to wfzimmerman)
Post #: 553
RE: When? - 5/2/2008 9:36:51 PM   
wfzimmerman

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: wfzimmerman

quote:

Short version:

The software package used for NetPlay communications is Indy 10, available under Delphi, from Borland. It uses TCP/IP sockets and IP addresses.

wfz: that is good

HTTP (Web) uses port 80. MWIF will use one of the unreserved ports (above 1024) and let the players change that port number if they so desire.

wfz: that is good. i believe most personal firewall and security programs will let you open a a particular port. At work, you are probably out of luck.

In general, though, I do not expect to design a system that can be used going through firewalls.
wfz: that is a questionable assumption. modern versions of Windows XP and Vista ship with firewall enabled or at least do everything they can to get the user to turn it on. ditto modern security software.

I am reassured. no matter what you do this is going to be a source of a lot of tech support questions, but this sounds like most tech savvy people should be able to get it working.

< Message edited by wfzimmerman -- 5/2/2008 9:40:14 PM >

Post #: 554
RE: When? - 5/5/2008 4:57:44 PM   
micheljq

Thank you for the last answer Steve,

Will you or some beta testers, test the multiplayer game online using a standard internet connection at some point when the internet play will be implemented?

Thank you. 

Michel, WiF player and PC/LAN Analyst in Canada.

(in reply to wfzimmerman)
Post #: 555
RE: When? - 5/5/2008 8:19:28 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: micheljq

Thank you for the last answer Steve,

Will you or some beta testers, test the multiplayer game online using a standard internet connection at some point when the internet play will be implemented?

Thank you. 

Michel, WiF player and PC/LAN Analyst in Canada.

Yes.

I prefer to eliminate as many variables as possible during early development and testing. Once the simple stuff works, more complexity can be layered on.

Steve

(in reply to micheljq)
Post #: 556
RE: When? - 5/7/2008 10:24:14 PM   
Anendrue

Glad to see things keep chugging along. How does that song go... "I think I can? I think I can? - I know I can! I know I can!"

Thanks for all the hard work Steve. Now about product MWIF Product 2... Do you think you could make it holographic?

Integrity is what you do when nobody is watching.

Post #: 557
RE: When? - 5/8/2008 3:29:10 AM   
Sewerlobster

quote:

ORIGINAL: abj9562
Thanks for all the hard work Steve. Now about product MWIF Product 2... Do you think you could make it holographic?

That'd be cool. Whole airwings flying over strategic targets, flak filling the air, subs deep below escorted convoys, wrecked capital ships on the bottom. Get right on that, would you.

(in reply to Anendrue)
Post #: 558
RE: When? - 6/2/2008 7:46:37 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

It was late at night (early in the morning ) and I posted thisoriginally to the wrong thread.

June 1, 2008 Status Report for Matrix Games’ MWIF Forum

Accomplishments of May

Project Management
December 2008 is the scheduled release date for MWIF product 1.

David Heath (Matrix Games) has persuaded me to not attend Origins 2008 since the players that attend Origins are principally there to play in tournaments and purchase existing products. Their interest in demos is limited to existing products - to see if they want to immediately buy the game or not. The upside to this is that it gives me another week of productive time to work on the game and saves me several thousand dollars.

Communications
Rob Armstrong finished the splash screens with a flourish, providing me with a dozen, twice what I had been expecting.

Dan (NetPlay) has been tied up supporting his largest customer for the last couple of months. He and I are working on rebuilding the schedule for NetPlay based on his availability.

I monitored all the threads in the MWIF World in Flames forum daily and uploaded versions 8.03 and 8.04 to the beta testers.

Patrice, amongst other things, sent me the latest and greatest rules decisions/clarifications from Harry Rowland.

Robert Nebel uploaded a new version of test plans, incorporating Jimm’s contributions. They are pretty close to having all the portions of the sequence of play covered by test plans through the end of land movement. Lend lease of air units is the current thorny issue.

Robert Jenkins has sent me dozens of new and revised writeups for the naval units and Andy is almost 90% of the way through revising the air units writeups (1150 done out of 1300).

My new notebook arrived a week early which threw me into disarray for a couple of days. It runs Vista, which adds to my learning curve (I’ve used XP exclusively since I started on MWIF). To give you a sense of how busy I am on MWIF, all I have been able to really do with the new computer is transfer a copy of MWIF to it to see what it looks like on the notebook’s 17 inch monitor. That blew me away. The higher pixel density make the graphics look awesome. Especially when zooming in to highest resolution on the coastline hexes.

I have not installed ThemeEngine July/2007 yet. However, I might get to that before NetPlay is done since I can use the notebook computer to test whether the Theme Engine update fixes program bugs when running Vista in native mode.

Beta Testing
I uploaded versions 8.03 and 8.04 to the beta testers this month. Version 8.03 included my revisions to the code for deciding about scrapping units that are destroyed during a turn. I have these set up as Digressions from the sequence of play. So far I have 4 of them coded: air-to-air combat losses, anti-air combat losses, carpet bombing losses, and naval combat losses. New ones will be easy to add and only take 5 to 10 minutes each. When I am done there will be 14 references to the Scrap Units digression; then I can eliminate the ‘phase’ Destroy Units from CWIF.

Version 8.04 includes my revisions to the sequence of play in support of NetPlay up through air transport. It covers the air missions: port attacks, strategic bombing, carpet bombing, and ground strikes as well as naval air missions, naval movement, naval combat, land movement, and overruns.

I brought my records on who the beta testers are up-to-date. This took me some effort since I had previously been relying on Greyshaft to recruit, oversee, and coordinate the beta testers. Alas! family and work has taken him away from us. But I now have a fairly good spreadsheet on who currently is, or has been, a beta tester, with several columns of information on each person (e.g., real name and email address). Once I got a handle on that I was able to solicit new beta testers to bring the active group back up to 30. That solicitation will remain open until June 5th and I expect we’ll be adding 9 new beta testers to the group.

To accommodate the influx of new beta testers I have reviewed the various documents we have for them, principally “Beta Testing 101.PDF”, and Patrice then brought it up-to-date.

Currently each beta tester is responsible for 5 optional rules and 2 scenarios. I want to add to those responsibilities 20-30 test scripts, as prepared by Robert and Jimm. There are 11 scenarios, 81 optional rules, and 400+ test scripts. With a little math you can see that I am looking for double coverage or better on each of these items.

Units
As I reported last month, the ADG 2008 Annual for WIF included new units and rules and 3 new add-on modules, but they will not be part of MWIF product 1. More changes in the product definition I do not need.

Unit writeups are continuing, with steady progress on both air and naval units.

Map
Patrice added labels under each of the 100+ anonymous resources so they can be identified as Coal, Iron, Tin, Rubber, etc.. These have no impact on game play but look real nice and give the map more credibility.

A forum member asked me to post current images of the entire map, since many earlier posts are over a year old. This month I was able to find time to post current screen shots of North America. That was a success, in that forum members were able to point out several places where improvements could be made to make the map more accurate/realistic.

At my instigation (foolish me!), Patrice asked the forum for comments on the European portion of the map. The forum members went bonkers discussing the possibility and ramifications of changing the country borders in the Lowlands. It is so controversial I’ve decided to leave it as is and let Harry Rowland & ADG take whatever blame/credit is to be had.

Scenario Setup
I found one unit (captured French sub) that should have been included in Missed the Bus, and Harry Rowland agreed that it’s absence was a mistake.

Optional Rules
I went through the source listings reviewing the code for another dozen optional rules. For the most part they were all fine. I primarily added comments and in a few places made minor changes for clarity.

Player Interface
I took Rob’s splash screen image of the HMS Repulse and incorporated it into the opening screen. That turned out real nice. I still need to do something similar for when the game data is loading.

I methodically went through all 100+ forms and increased the size of the unit depictions from zoom 4 to zoom 6, when room permitted. This makes the units much easier to read. I also changed the font for any text that ‘floats’ on the textured theme engine backgrounds to bold, again for clarity. What prompted this was that I removed some old CWIF code related to forms, which invalidated several dozen of them. I needed to check them all and make a couple simple edits to those that were ‘damaged’ by the removal of the CWIF code. While I was making those changes I did the others at the same time.

Internet - NetPlay
No progress at all on this. Dan and I are working on a revised schedule for NetPlay.

CWIF Conversion
I wrote more of the code to recalculate supply for units. Once I get the sequence of play revisions for NetPlay completed through the end of an impulse, I’ll finish the supply routines. The new supply calculations use an optimal search strategy so determining supply will execute much faster than it did in CWIF, which did a blind search. I need this to be faster so the AI Opponent can examine hundreds of supply lines when evaluating whether units can be put out of supply.

MWIF Game Engine
I implemented Digressions for scrapping units, which really made me happy. They are a clean way to resolve the problems that come up when another player has to make a decision in the middle of a phase. WIF was intentionally designed to have this occur frequently. In over the board play it keeps the players on the other side involved in the game, rather than have them sitting there watching the ‘phasing’ side move all its units or otherwise make decisions. From a programming point of view this is a nightmare, because code has to be written to accommodate these interruptions in the ‘normal’ sequence of play.

Other digressions, besides scrapping units, are for correcting overstacking at the end of a phase, and forced movement of units due to political upheavals, such as conquest and liberation. Actually the possibility of forced movement occurs often, and code has to be written to implement it at each place it might occur in the sequence of play.

Saved Games
I keep this functioning at all times. However, some of the changes to the map data will cause games saved prior to version 9.00 to become obsolete - once I release version 9.00. When the new beta testers arrive, I’ll upload version 9.00 so they start with a new release.

Player’s Manual
I revised the RAC (Rules as Coded) document to incorporate Harry Rowland’s most recent revisions, including the ones listed as errata in the WIF 2008 Annual magazine. This is version 14 of RAC and the beta testers have a copy of it to review and critique. Patrice has already used a software program to identify all the edits I made since version 13, and he commented on a couple of places when the changes could be improved.

PBEM
Nothing new. This is scheduled for early summer.

Matrix Games is working on a mechanism for downloading the 10 slide shows for the introductory tutorials, that Patrice created. These are PPS files which can be viewed using a free viewer available from Microsoft for PowerPoint presentations.

AI Opponent
Peter Skoglund and I made a first pass on encoding the strategic plans for internal storage and reference by other AIO decisions points. That is about 50% done. Right now we are working on encoding War Plans for the conquest of minor countries by the USSR. Once we iron out a few wrinkles in that we’ll post some of them for critique by forum members. I am hopeful that other forum members will be able to, and want to, encode war plans for the conquest of other minors.

I finally finished typing in my handwritten notes for the AI Opponent from last May, when I was in Europe. This represents all my thoughts on decision making by the AIO that is not specific to major powers’ strategic plans. This ‘general’ decision making document is close to 100 pages. The 8 strategic plans for the major powers average 25 pages each. So, there are roughly 300 pages of pretty focused information on how AIO decision making.

I took the strategic plans for France and broke the single file into separate data files for each decision point. For instance, French production decisions are now MC 02 Fr, Decide on Production Plan, and MC 03 Fr, Decide on Production for the Turn. MC 02 worries about gearing and the like, laying out general guidelines for production priorities. MC 03 makes the actual production decisions, based on available BPs.

After I do the same thing for the other 7 major powers’ strategic plans, in combination with the decisions, universal for all major power, I will have a full set of scripts for the AIO. I put together a spreadsheet listing all the separate scripts needed for the AIO, a mere 263.

Other
Due to a head cold I missed singing in the annual Spring Show this year. This is the first show performance I have missed in 11 years, very annoying. Yesterday, at the quarterly meeting of the Pan Pacific Convention we are hosting in late October, I presented my detailed spreadsheet on attendee flow for the 4 days of the convention. The piece de resistence was the movement for each the 18 competing choruses through 10 stages, timed so a chorus arrives on stage every 10 minutes. The tricky bit was the 20 minute bus trip across town from the convention hotel to the Hawaii Theatre.

The hospital next door has almost completed the vertical columns for the 2nd floor and have attached & buried the building’s plumbing into the basement.
May summary: I regret not being able to get a new version of the program to the beta testers every week. Graphics are now done, which is nice. All the work Peter and I do on the AIO is ahead of schedule, but I like to keep Peter amused (and working). RAC is once more checked off my task list as finished - I hope it stays that way.

Tasks for June

Communications

Map and Units
Make any corrections to the map on the 10th.

Beta Testing

Work through the sequence of play giving each phase its own module. [est. 150 hours]

CWIF Conversion
Convert CWIF style internet formats to Game Record Log Formats. [est. 40 hours]

Test the new random number generator. [est. 5 hours in October]

Player Interface

Display the sequence of play (SOP) on the screen so the player knows where he is within the SOP and what is coming up next. [est. 20 hours in July]

Fix small bugs with player interface. [est. 20 hours]

Complete the Task Forces forms. Implement Task Forces as a new “unit type”. [est. 40 hours in July]

Optional Rules
Review, comment, modify, and create code for optional rules [est. 40 hours]

NetPlay
Implement the bidding capability using NetPlay. [est. 10 hours]
Incorporate the Indy10 code for the two player system into MWIF. [est. 10 hours]
Incorporate the multi-player (more than 2) system into MWIF. [est. 20 hours in July & August]

AI Opponent
Define LAIO variables with their supporting functions. Write a parser for LAIO. Create a few more rules as text and encode them for testing the parser. [est. 210 hours in July - August]

Player’s Manual

Other
Things are a little slow outside of working on MWIF, which is for the best.
June summary: Keep the beta testers busy and respond to their bug reports. Continue work on Game Record Log conversions to support NetPlay for entire sequence of play.

Steve

Post #: 559
RE: When? - 6/2/2008 9:39:05 PM   
composer99

9 1/3 hours a day, every day, without taking a day off, is what the time allocated for June amounts to.

~ Composer99

Post #: 560
RE: When? - 6/2/2008 9:51:56 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: composer99

9 1/3 hours a day, every day, without taking a day off, is what the time allocated for June amounts to.

Yes. I am now budgeting 10 hours/day.

Steve

(in reply to composer99)
Post #: 561
RE: When? - 6/3/2008 7:01:59 AM   
Neilster

quote:

quote:

At first I thought you wrote "Yes. I am now bludging 10 hours/day."

Bludge
Main Entry:
bludge
Pronunciation:
\ˈbləj\
Function:
verb
Inflected Form(s):
bludged; bludg·ing

intransitive verb
Chiefly Australian & New Zealand : to avoid work or responsibility

Cheers, Neilster

< Message edited by Neilster -- 6/3/2008 7:21:09 AM >

Post #: 562
RE: When? - 6/3/2008 7:44:15 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: Neilster

quote:

quote:

Bludge
Main Entry:
bludge
Pronunciation:
\ˈbləj\
Function:
verb
Inflected Form(s):
bludged; bludg·ing

intransitive verb

Cheers, Neilster

That's the other 14 hours.

Steve

(in reply to Neilster)
Post #: 563
RE: When? - 6/3/2008 7:26:07 PM   
Norman42

quote:

Hardcore coding.

-------------

C.L.Norman

Post #: 564
RE: When? - 6/11/2008 4:31:18 AM   
rtoolooze

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Neilster

quote:

quote:

Bludge
Main Entry:
bludge
Pronunciation:
\ˈbləj\
Function:
verb
Inflected Form(s):
bludged; bludg·ing

intransitive verb

Cheers, Neilster

That's the other 14 hours.

lol!!!!!

Post #: 565
RE: When? - 7/1/2008 1:19:28 PM   
Neilster

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V OKeets

I'll post my monthly status report for July 1 once I get my normal login name working again (as moderator).

{It is all finished and ready to be posted.}

Yeah yeah. Sure it is newbie Get some time up buddy

Cheers, Neilster
Post #: 566
RE: When? - 7/1/2008 6:52:24 PM   
Zorachus99

LOL Steve has become a recruit!!! 

Most men can survive adversity, the true test of a man's character is power. -Abraham Lincoln

(in reply to Neilster)
Post #: 567
RE: When? - 7/1/2008 9:17:23 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

Okay, I'm back. Here's the monthly status report (my previous post of this was removed when Erik deleted my temporary account).
===============
July 1, 2008 Status Report for Matrix Games’ MWIF Forum

Accomplishments of May

Project Management
December 2008 is the scheduled release date for MWIF product 1.

Communications
I monitored all the threads in the MWIF World in Flames forum daily and uploaded versions 8.05, 8.06, 9.00, 9.01, and 9.02 to the beta testers. 13 new beta testers were added in June, bringing the total to 30.

Rob Armstrong finished the 11 splash screens. His only remaining task is a touch-up for the primary ThemeEngine form design, but there is no hurry on that.

Patrice has sent me yet another pass on buffing and polishing the rules from Harry Rowland.

Robert Jenkins sent me some revised writeups for the naval units and Andy finished all his revisions to the air unit writeups (1345). Jesper Pehrson is back in charge of the land unit writeups and reports them 70% done. We only have 50% of the naval unit writeups done, but so it goes.

Dan (NetPlay) and I are back in communication, though little progress has been made on NetPlay.

Erik Rutkins and Bill Cloer have brought me up-to-date on the physical layout of the Players Manual.

Robert Nebel is keeping his hand in on the test plans/scripts.

I have not installed ThemeEngine July/2007, but that is because it seems it isn’t necessary. After I went through all the 100+ forms in the game and replaced some old code from CWIF with what I consider “good programming practices”, the problems running MWIF under Vista disappeared. I’m still not sure exactly what changes made the difference, but since 9.00, only one beta tester is reporting problems that might (or might not) be Vista related. I have had no troubles on my new machine (Vista) since MWIF version 9.00, though I had had some with version 8.05.

Beta Testing
I uploaded versions 8.05, 8.06, 9.00, 9.01, and 9.02 to the beta testers this month. Version 9.00 included map data changes which obsoleted previous saved games. After that it took me some time, with a lot of help from the beta testers, to rebuild my library of saved games for testing different game situations.

I timed the release of 9.00 with the arrival of the new beta testers, so they started with a clean slate. As of today, 12 of the 13 new beta testers are putting the program through its paces, while the 13th should be up and running within the next week.

I inserted checks for file names in about 60 places in the code. These detect when a necessary file is missing and generate a meaningful message so the player knows what the problem is. Because a couple of the new beta testers messed up unzipping the master file, they had a defective file structure and/or missing files. As a consequence, the program was generating the less than helpful Windows message “Error 103". After my changes, it now says that a file was not found, and provides the file’s full name, including directory path.

The new beta testers have each signed up for 5 optional rules and 2 scenarios. This gives me at least 5 and in some cases 6 or 7 testing each scenario. I still need to add to those responsibilities 20 - 30 test scripts, as prepared by Robert and Jimm, which hopefully I can get started on this coming week.

Units
Patrice found an anti-air unit that was in the data files as motorized when it should have been a ‘leg’ unit. I have no idea how he finds this stuff.

Air unit writeups are done! Not a lot of progress on the naval and land units this past month.

Map
I made the few small changes to the map in accordance with information from Patrice. The only big change was consolidating eastern Papua/New Guinea, New Britain, and the Admiralty Islands into a single territory. That change was the result of the forum’s group consensus on how that portion of the map could best be rendered in WIF terms.

Scenario Setup
With version 9.01, I fixed 2 small problems the new beta testers identified concerning scenario setups.

Optional Rules
Nothing new. A lot remains to be done with these since a dozen or so were never part of CWIF.

Player Interface
Rob’s splash screen images have been integrated into the program for the opening screen (HMS Repulse) and while the game data is loading. For the latter, there are 10 different World War II black and white photographs that Rob has built into pretty pictures. Which one is shown is randomly selected.

I reworked the status indicators so the color palette is unambiguous for color blind players. I’ve always been sensitive to using colors that everyone can tell apart. In this case, one of the forum members posted detailed information on which colors to use, including a simulation of how they appear for each of the three common types of color blindness - very interesting. I am not going to do any more with that information though, since the graphics for so much of the game are already completed. But getting the colors for the status indicators right is important for game play, so I am very happy I was able to make those changes.

With version 9.01 I presented my solution to the problem of the Start New Game screen being too complex. That form has 5 sections, of irregular sizes, pieced together to fill out the entire screen. Each section has a different color/theme, taken from the major power themes used in the program. While this demarcates the separate sections, it does mean that the overall screen is rather complex at first viewing. To improve that first impression, and to provide better structure for the order in which the sections are to be completed, I thought of a clever solution. Instead of numbering the sections, which I had done previously, I simply add them to the blank screen one at a time.

This means that the player only sees section 1 when the Start New Game screen is first shown. After he completes section 1, section 2 appears. After he completes section 2, section 3 appears, and so on. The previous sections remain displayed on the screen so the player can see his previous decisions and he has the option of going back and changing them if he wants to. By filling out the screen one section at a time, the player is forced to complete them in order, can easily see what he is suppose to do next, and gets a better understanding of the process. Meanwhile, he has immediate access to information on the decisions he has already made and can modify them freely. I really prefer this design to the alternative of having a series of forms/screens which the player navigates to set up a new game.

Internet - NetPlay
The material Dan sent me described most, maybe all, of the common play sequences and potential problems with players joining and leaving games in progress. These can get rather complex, since we have two Servers (the player who Originates the game serving as one Team Leader, and the Opposing Team Leader), plus clients for each of the two sides. Without going into details, Dan’s analysis seem well thought out, covering all the different situations that might arise due to problems with internet communications and the vagaries of people wanting to stop and start play in the middle of a game and/or internet session.

CWIF Conversion
I wrote more of the code to recalculate supply for units. Once I get the sequence of play revisions for NetPlay completed through the end of an impulse, I’ll finish the supply routines. The new supply calculations use an optimal search strategy so determining supply will execute much faster than it did in CWIF, which did a blind search. I need this to be faster so the AI Opponent can examine hundreds of supply lines when evaluating whether units can be put out of supply.

MWIF Game Engine
I completed the conversion of the code for the Air Transport and Paradrop phases to support NetPlay and I’ve made a start on the same for the Ground Support phase.

There were several major problems with my understanding of the rules for: (1) whether fighters from cooperating major powers can act as escorts for bombers on air missions, (2) when carrier based air units at sea can perform air operations in land hexes (e.g., strategic bombing), and (3) the relationships between minor countries at war with an enemy major power when the major power controlling the minor country is not at war with the enemy major power. The last comes up rarely but code has to be written to cover it. Historically this is the situation when the USSR declared war on Finland, and Finland received, unofficially, assistance from Germany.

I went through all 6 of the air mission routines I have converted for use by NetPlay (port attacks, strategic bombing, carpet bombing, ground strikes, air transports, and paradrops), rigorously comparing them side by side for how the code accommodates the 3 issues described in the preceding paragraph. Very tedious to do, but I found a lot of code that was wrong in light of my new wisdom concerning those rules. When I was deep into fixing this code I had 3 WIF grognards available on-line in the WIF forums helping me understand precisely how those rules are suppose to work. I would post questions and get back answers in a few minutes on the most arcane stuff. Then I could write the conditional code (If ... Then ...) to handle the situations. That was very productive, but in retrospect I am aghast at the time and effort required to master these nitty gritty rule details.

Saved Games
I keep this functioning at all times. The only difficulty with saved games over the last month was with rail lines. One of the problems was simply the processing sequence when restoring a saved game; I changed the order and now things work ok.

The second problem was with the Barbarossa scenario. Theoretically, Yugoslavia and Bulgaria are not part of that scenario, but nonetheless, Germany should be able to rail units through them to reinforce Rumania. To fix that I needed to add some special code for those two countries in the Barbarossa scenario (only). Those changes take place at the very start of the game, so Barbarossa games that were saved prior to version 9.02, still have the defect that Germany can’t rail move units into Rumania until after they have aligned Hungary. Games saved using version 9.02 permit rail movement by the Axis through Yugoslavia and Bulgaria.

Player’s Manual
Erik Rutkins reached a working arrangement with Matrix’s printer for larger manuals. They will remain 5 inches by 7 inches, which is standard for Matrix Games player’s manuals. But now there can be two booklets, with the one packaged inside the case being up to 400 numbered pages, while the second, packaged outside the case, being up to 800 numbered pages = 1200 pages total. Since I currently estimate that MWIF’s Player’s Manual will be around 500 numbered pages (at 5" by 7"), the upper limit on the number of pages is no longer a concern.

Most likely we will split the Player’s Manual into two parts, with one devoted to: (1) getting the game up and running and (2) describing the player interface, while the other will contain the more detailed stuff, like appendices.

After exchanging emails with Bill Cloer of Matrix Games (he will be the editor for the MWIF Player’s Manual) I made another quick pass through the Player’s Manual buffing up a few sections and standardizing the layout and numbering across the 9 different sections. I did some sample screen shots for inclusion in the manual, so Bill can judge whether the format I used will work or not. I’ll try to do a little writing on this every week, so it won’t be a monstrously large task in the fall.

PBEM
Nothing new.

Matrix Games is converting to a new system for their web site. Once the conversion has been completed and things have settled down, I’ll look into uploading the PPS files that Patrice created for the 10 tutorials.

I created a new help form that is accessible during play. It explains all the unit status indicators.

AI Opponent
Peter Skoglund and I have been making small progress on defining the data structures for setting up units. In particular, Peter has been building a data set for how to set up the Finnish units if the USSR declares war on them before the USSR is at war with Germany. This can be quite tricky since there are numerous conditions that have to be taken into consideration: current year, time of year, weather, optional rules, and placement of the USSR units (e.g., their ability to paradrop and/or invade). In the end we have decided to have multiple scripts, with conditional logic determining which script to use. This is still a work in progress, but Finland is a severe enough test, so any data structure that handles Finland should support encoding how to set up other minor countries when they are attacked.

Other
The hospital next door is only going to be 3 stories high. They are still working on finishing the walls for the 2nd (last) story and the I-beams have been delivered for the roof structure.

Chorus activities are at a lull, though they should start picking up again as we prepared for the international competition in October.
June summary: I was able to get a new version of the program to the beta testers roughly every week. With the arrival of the new beta testers I am getting a lot more bug reports to work on. Having all the Vista problems disappear was an unexpected delight.

Tasks for July

Communications

Map and Units
Make any corrections to the map on the 15th.
Beta Testing

Work through the sequence of play giving each phase its own module. [est. 130 hours]

CWIF Conversion
Convert CWIF style internet formats to Game Record Log Formats. [est. 10 hours]

Test the new random number generator. [est. 5 hours in October]

Player Interface

Display the sequence of play (SOP) on the screen so the player knows where he is within the SOP and what is coming up next. [est. 20 hours]

Fix bugs with player interface. [est. 20 hours]

Complete the Task Forces forms. Implement Task Forces as a new “unit type”. [est. 40 hours in September]

Optional Rules
Review, comment, modify, and create code for optional rules [est. 40 hours]

NetPlay
Implement the bidding capability using NetPlay. [est. 10 hours]
Incorporate the Indy10 code for the two player system into MWIF. [est. 10 hours]
Incorporate the multi-player (more than 2) system into MWIF. [est. 10 hours]

AI Opponent
Define LAIO variables with their supporting functions. Write a parser for LAIO. Create a few more rules as text and encode them for testing the parser. [est. 180 hours in July - August]

Player’s Manual

Other
Things remain slow outside of working on MWIF, which is for the best.
July summary: Keep the beta testers busy and respond to their bug reports. Continue work on Game Record Log conversions to support NetPlay for entire sequence of play. Make some progress on the optional rules. ================================================================

Steve

(in reply to Zorachus99)
Post #: 568
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: When? Page: <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI