Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: When?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: When? Page: <<   < prev  78 79 [80] 81 82   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: When? - 8/5/2011 4:37:56 PM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: CrusssDaddy

*tumbleweed blows slowly past*

Wow Cruss your still around, even with your profound negativity you still manage to peek in now and then, looking for something Cruss, by the way for your information there are no tumbleweeds in Oahu and if Steve ever found one he would be glad to send it to you, [I think].

Bo

< Message edited by bo -- 8/5/2011 4:55:31 PM >

(in reply to CrusssDaddy)
Post #: 2371
RE: When? - 8/5/2011 4:53:39 PM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: brian brian

Very very clever brian but can't you slow down that tumbledweed a little , just a thought, but I do hope it was not a dig against our very positive, charming, intelligent, charismatic, patient, expert programmer and seeker of the truth at all costs, CrussDaddy

Bo

(in reply to brian brian)
Post #: 2372
RE: When? - 8/5/2011 8:39:26 PM   
composer99

I kind of want to know where brian brian dug up the tumbleweed emoticon, seeing as I didn't see it turn up in the table included with these forums when I click on 'more smileys'

~ Composer99

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 2373
RE: When? - 8/5/2011 8:53:16 PM   
Red Prince

Probably an uploaded GIF

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it!
-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to composer99)
Post #: 2374
RE: When? - 8/6/2011 12:30:45 AM   
brian brian

tumbleweed smiley

ADVapologiesANCE can't help but show y'all cool websites that you can have fun with elsewhere.....I thought I used to come to this website when I wanted to borrow the tumbleweed but I wuz wrong.....there's galaxies of smileys out there but this isn't the thread for that

< Message edited by brian brian -- 8/6/2011 1:10:31 AM >

(in reply to Red Prince)
Post #: 2375
RE: When? - 8/6/2011 10:41:21 PM   
Arron69

After waiting for this game another 6 years, I have to say the same as many others:

This game is never gonna come out with a good AI. 6 years of programing, and the AI are not even incorperated in the game, 90 bugs with out it, how many with the AI, once its done?

Sorry steve, you have tried, but I have lost faith.

Andi.

Now all the devout followers can flame me.

The winner of a battle may not be the one who wins the War.

(in reply to brian brian)
Post #: 2376
RE: When? - 8/7/2011 4:59:21 AM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Graf Zeppelin

After waiting for this game another 6 years, I have to say the same as many others:

This game is never gonna come out with a good AI. 6 years of programing, and the AI are not even incorperated in the game, 90 bugs with out it, how many with the AI, once its done?

Sorry steve, you have tried, but I have lost faith.

Andi.

Now all the devout followers can flame me.

I will not flame you Graf, I also have waited many years for this game that I don't even know if I will like it or not, I bought War in the Pacific and I had to shelve it because it took the AI two months to do its moves I am a beer and pretzel player [do not like long games] but I am looking forward to this game because I like challenges [not hard ones though] I am not a fan of Matrix for several reasons other than this game, everyone here knows that this game has gone way beyond the time they expected it to be done, their tenacity amazes me and I really have great respect for how positive most of the posters have been, I pull no punches Graf about how I have felt in the past about this game being finished, just read some of my posts It is what it is and we have to live with it, I changed my posts not because I went to a MWIF revival but because there is no more point in being nasty in the posts not that I feel you were nasty in anyway, just frustrated.

Bo

(in reply to Arron69)
Post #: 2377
RE: When? - 8/7/2011 7:05:14 PM   
HansHafen

I just am not sure a good AI could ever be programmed for a game such as this by anyone. There are just so many variables, some of which depend on other variables, which further depend on more variables...

The chess program seems simple compared to this game board. This is like 100 chess boards, which are not separate, but inter-related. Arrrgg.

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 2378
RE: When? - 8/7/2011 7:22:56 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: HansHafen

I just am not sure a good AI could ever be programmed for a game such as this by anyone. There are just so many variables, some of which depend on other variables, which further depend on more variables...

The chess program seems simple compared to this game board. This is like 100 chess boards, which are not separate, but inter-related. Arrrgg.

Yeah, isn't it a great problem? Solving this is the only reason I got involved in this project. All that I have done so far is prelude.

Two elements to the solution of creating an AI Opponent for MWIF are:

1 - numerous decisions are isolated/compartmentatlized (e.g., Assault or Blitz? Intercept these naval units? DOW Italy? Align Siam? First invade Manila or Singapore? Send resources to the USSR?). Binary decisions are not that difficult to make, especially if you are working from a strategic plan that lays down preconditions for the more important decisions.

2 - a universal measure has to be defined so the trade offs between different types of decisions can be evaluated. For example, what units are built depends on the needs of the forces in the field, and whether to take losses or give up territory depends on how many units you have and how much ground you have to give up. To solve this I am using a metric based on the combat value of an infantry unit (CV). A bland 6-4 infantry has a CV = 6. Increased/decreased movement changes the CV. Armor et al have other multipliers which yield a different CV. Air and naval units are converted into the universal CVs too. The trickiest part is converting hexes into CVs. A simple example of the last is determining the value of a hex adjacent to Paris before France has fallen. Time is another tricky element, which primarily affects production decisions. But time also comes up when making operational decisions about deploying reinforcements. The US has this problem throughout the war and the Axis has it whenever units need to travel overseas.

Now to return to debugging the sequence of play - a vastly more difficult task than writing a mere AIO.

Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

(in reply to HansHafen)
Post #: 2379
RE: When? - 8/7/2011 8:32:21 PM   
peskpesk

It took the chess computer from the mid-70's to 1997, before Deep Blue (chess-playing computer developed by IBM) won a six-game match by two wins to one with three draws against world champion Garry Kasparov. I believe the AIO in WIF will be a strong opponent for many players. And I have peeked inside the black magic box that Steve is working on.

"'Malta - The Thorn in Rommel's Side"

(in reply to HansHafen)
Post #: 2380
RE: When? - 8/7/2011 11:09:26 PM   
HansHafen

Cool! It is a very complicated puzzle for sure. If you get it to work you should be rich! :)

(in reply to peskpesk)
Post #: 2381
RE: When? - 8/8/2011 12:07:20 AM   
parusski

The game will be released approximately 10 minutes after I DIE. See, that was easy.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to HansHafen)
Post #: 2382
RE: When? - 8/8/2011 12:31:38 AM   
michaelbaldur

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

The game will be released approximately 10 minutes after I DIE. See, that was easy.

nope 5 minutes before.

the wif rulebook is my bible

I work hard, not smart.

beta tester and Mwif expert

if you have questions or issues with the game, just contact me on Michaelbaldur1@gmail.com

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2383
RE: When? - 8/8/2011 2:11:54 AM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelbaldur

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

nope 5 minutes before.

LOL. That's even more cruel, but most likely accurate.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to michaelbaldur)
Post #: 2384
RE: When? - 8/8/2011 4:58:21 PM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: HansHafen

I have to agree with you Hans on the AI, but I have been playing 3rd Reich for a week or so and the AI is actually competent IMO, especially on defense. That is not bad for a computer game that was released in 1995. You would think that 16 years later programmers would have been able to improve on the AI's in games today, which in some ways they have. But so far they [the programmers] have not been able to break that sound barrier towards a great AI, take Strategic Command for instance, capable but not real good and they have IMO decent programmers. If Steve comes up with a decent or adequate AI that will be alright with me, we can use it to learn the game better, but I don't think that is in Steve's DNA right now [adequate] after reading his post #2378 above, I believe he want's to put out a game and an AI that the WIF players would say WOW this is like 5 or ten years ago when all my friends sat around and played WIF with a cold beer in hand , but alas they have all moved on marriage and such. GO STEVE!

BO

(in reply to HansHafen)
Post #: 2385
RE: When? - 8/8/2011 5:07:44 PM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: peskpesk

It took the chess computer from the mid-70's to 1997, before Deep Blue (chess-playing computer developed by IBM) won a six-game match by two wins to one with three draws against world champion Garry Kasparov. I believe the AIO in WIF will be a strong opponent for many players. And I have peeked inside the black magic box that Steve is working on.

Now Now peskpesk you should go over to Battlefront's forums and read some of the complaints about an AI that is too good because they are getting destroyed by it, now I admit its not a board game which might make a huge difference, I am just referring to an AI being too good and we do not like to lose do we?

Bo

(in reply to peskpesk)
Post #: 2386
RE: When? - 8/8/2011 6:38:18 PM   
Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: bo

quote:

Now Now peskpesk you should go over to Battlefront's forums and read some of the complaints about an AI that is too good because they are getting destroyed by it, now I admit its not a board game which might make a huge difference, I am just referring to an AI being too good and we do not like to lose do we?

Bo

Dumbing-down the AI opponent is trivial. I'll worry about that if and only if it becomes a problem.

Steve

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 2387
RE: When? - 8/8/2011 6:45:35 PM   
micheljq

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

quote:

Bo

Dumbing-down the AI opponent is trivial. I'll worry about that if and only if it becomes a problem.

Yes I want to lose against the AI. If I do it means I must improve my strategy. If it happens with MWiF, I will be happy and surprised because good AIO in PC games are rather rare. I know Company of Heroes RTS which has a beastly darn good AI.

Michel Desjardins,
"Patriotism is a virtue of the vicious" - Oscar Wilde
"History is a set of lies agreed upon" - Napoleon Bonaparte after the battle of Waterloo, june 18th, 1815

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 2388
RE: When? - 8/8/2011 7:17:19 PM   
bo

quote:

quote:

quote:

Bo

No dumbing-down, not allowed Steve, make the AI a problem so frustrating to defeat that some of us will pull out what little hair we have left on our heads trying to defeat it, hateful if need be, and you will enter the computer AI war game Hall of shame or is that fame

Bo

(in reply to Shannon V. OKeets)
Post #: 2389
RE: When? - 8/8/2011 7:22:17 PM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: micheljq

quote:

quote:

quote:

Bo

Yes I want to lose against the AI. If I do it means I must improve my strategy. If it happens with MWiF, I will be happy and surprised because good AIO in PC games are rather rare. I know Company of Heroes RTS which has a beastly darn good AI.

One good thing about computers Michel, when you start to lose you can always turn the computer off and I will do so because I am a poor sport and I hate to lose to a game machines AI!

Bo

(in reply to micheljq)
Post #: 2390
RE: When? - 8/8/2011 10:18:07 PM   
michaelbaldur

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: micheljq

quote:

quote:

quote:

Bo

One good thing about computers Michel, when you start to lose you can always turn the computer off and I will do so because I am a poor sport and I hate to lose to a game machines AI!

Bo

some time ago I suggested a way to make the game easier or harder ...

a simple +0,25 or -0,25 production modifier for the AI ...

the wif rulebook is my bible

I work hard, not smart.

beta tester and Mwif expert

if you have questions or issues with the game, just contact me on Michaelbaldur1@gmail.com

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 2391
RE: When? - 8/16/2011 5:34:13 PM   
Roolender

Hi

I have a suggestion for this game. I think many are willing to pay full price for a Pre-launch of WIF without AI. So when the AI is ready you will get a free upgrade.
I really am looking forward for this game! Keep up the great jobb

(in reply to michaelbaldur)
Post #: 2392
RE: When? - 8/17/2011 9:29:59 AM   
Valgua

To what Battlefront game are you referring to, Bo?

quote:

quote:

Bo

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 2393
RE: When? - 8/17/2011 12:14:28 PM   
Valgua

Now I get it! You were referring to the game Battlefront and not to Battlefront.com, right? Sorry for the mistake!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Valgua

quote:

quote:

Bo

(in reply to Valgua)
Post #: 2394
RE: When? - 8/17/2011 4:12:08 PM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Roolender

Hi

I have a suggestion for this game. I think many are willing to pay full price for a Pre-launch of WIF without AI. So when the AI is ready you will get a free upgrade.
I really am looking forward for this game! Keep up the great jobb

sssssssh

Bo

(in reply to Roolender)
Post #: 2395
RE: When? - 8/17/2011 4:15:03 PM   
bo

Hi Valgua, I am referring to combat mission Normandy at the battlefront games, a lot of comments about how tough it is to play the AI, some say no fun.

Bo
quote:

Now I get it! You were referring to the game Battlefront and not to Battlefront.com, right? Sorry for the mistake!

quote:

quote:

quote:

Bo

(in reply to Valgua)
Post #: 2396
RE: When? - 8/24/2011 7:57:35 AM   
Valgua

Personally I would love a turn-based AI capable of beating me without cheating and without advantages of any kind. I especially would love such an AI in "monster games" such as WitP AE or WitE. Unfortunately my life and work makes it impossible to devote the time that serious PBEM games require. I would therefore need a good "partner" always at my disposal. I realize, however, that this is utopia.

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 2397
RE: When? - 8/24/2011 10:21:11 AM   
Red Prince

Any AI for MWiF is going to have one major advantage . . . it likely can calculate odds accurately for all possible attacks in no time at all. Show me a human that can do that!

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it!
-Lazarus Long, RAH

(in reply to Valgua)
Post #: 2398
RE: When? - 8/30/2011 10:46:53 PM   
petracelli

Steve

Have been a on and off watcher of your progress for some time and do believe you will get there. Have just read your latest update and just to add my though read that convoy in flames is provoing difficult to programme, my advice would be to skip this expansion entirley. Have been playing wif for over 20 years and have b=never seen thepoint in it or no anyone else that plays with it.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Phil

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 2399
RE: When? - 9/2/2011 4:35:33 AM   
Shannon V. OKeets

September 1, 2011 Status Report for Matrix Games’ MWIF Forum

Accomplishments of August 2011

Project Management
I monitored all the threads in the MWIF World in Flames forum daily - well, almost every day.

On August 1st I was diagnosed with a detached retina in my left eye due to an ocular melanoma. Only 6 lucky people in a million get this cancer (roll a 10 die sided die 6 times; the first 5 times it has to come up 0 and the last time it has to come up less than 6). Technically it is a skin cancer since it occurs in the choroid tissue of the eye. In brief, the retina is the back lining of the eye which receives light that has passed through (in series) the corona, pupil, lens, and transparent vitreous tissue. The retina is attached to the choroid which is the inner layer of the eye’s skin tissue. The outer layer is the ‘white’ of the eye that you see when you look in a mirror.

The cancerous growth on my choroid eventually separated the retina from the choroid and let some quasi- liquid intrude between the two. From my point of view, things were normal on Friday, on Saturday my left eye added a yellow tint to everything it saw, on Sunday I lost the upper half of my field of vision in my left eye, and on Monday (August 1st) I was diagnosed with an ocular melanoma by a retinal specialist.

I flew to Philadelphia on August 13th and underwent surgery at Wills Eye Hospital on August 18th. The treatment for this melanoma is to insert a ‘plaque’ into the eye, next to the melanoma. The plaque is made out of gold and contains micro-radioactive nodules on one side. It is left in the eye for 4 days after which the radiation has killed all the cancer cells and the plaque is removed (i.e., on August 22nd). No, I didn’t get to keep the gold.

The melanoma was 10.5 mm by 11 mm by 5.1 mm thick (at its thickest point). This is considered to be on the low side of medium, based on the thickness. They do not treat melanomas smaller than 2 mm. Medium ranges from 4 mm to 8 mm. The plaque was 14 mm by 14 mm, roughly square. To insert it, they cut into the white of the eye and shove it in, perhaps using a rubber mallet - I don’t know for sure since I wasn’t paying attention at the time. I now have 2 really nifty scars (one vertical and one horizontal) on the left side of my left eyeball.

This is considered an out-patient treatment and I was required to stay at the Watermark hospice in Philly, confined to my room, while the plaque was in place. I also had the delight of having my eyelid sewn shut and wearing a lead eyepatch to prevent radiation ‘leakage’. At the time I felt like a Marvel Comics villain that emits deadly rays from his eye. The weirdest part of this story is that my brother was also at the Watermark for a 3 week stay while I was there (he had cellulitis). His suggestion was that I get a hook for a hand, a pegleg, and a parrot to complete my ensemble.

There were no complications and I returned to Honolulu on August 23rd. I am taking eye medication 4 times a day (mostly to prevent infection) and will continue to do so for the next 3 weeks. After 6 months my body is expected to have cleared out all the dead cancer cells and my local retinal surgeon can consider the possibility of reattaching my retina. But there isn’t a lot of hope for the vision in that eye improving substantially. Right now its visual field ranges from 40% to 50%, with the upper half of its world mostly black. While detached, the retina doesn’t get the blood that it needs and it kind of crumples up. The main gain in the future will be the removal of the liquid between the retina and the choroid. Counterbalancing that is the fact that radiation doesn’t kill off only the cancer cells, it does damage to the other parts of the eye in the immediate vicinity too. Exactly what good stuff gets radiated and how badly is more or less random.

I need to have cancer screenings every 6 months for the rest of my life. For now, all the tests have come back negative. The vision in my right eye is good but the left eye is sending ‘static’ to my brain; so even when my left eye is closed, I get a flickering image superimposed on my right eye. Reading text on a computer screen is problematic at best and I am forced to take a break after an hour or so: an hour on, an hour off.

All in all I lost about half the month of August due to vision problems as far as working on MWIF was concerned. For instance, while in Philly I only had my portable computer with me, so I was unable to work on the source code: no debugging and no code changes.

On the plus side, last month Aaron took over responsibility for maintaining my task list. He’s transferred it to a spreadsheet and does daily updates to it, reflecting my changes from the previous day and new bug reports from the beta testers. This has saved me tons of time and I find working with the spreadsheet much easier than the bland text file I had been using. All-in-all, this change has offset my decrease in working hours so I am actually getting more done each day than I had been previously.

Hardware and Software
The open items for Theme Engine remain unchanged: (1) scroll bars for the detailed map, and (2) its inability to display detailed listings of file directories (i.e., the dates and stuff when opening or saving a file). Neither of these is important.

Beta Testing
I released versions 9.00.02 (24 fixes), 9.00.03 (2 fixes), 9.00.04 (13 fixes), 9.00.05 (15 fixes), and 9.00.06 (15 fixes) to the beta testers last month. This totals 5 new versions and 69 fixes, which is way under my average number of fixes for a month, but actually a higher daily average if you allow for me being out of action for half the month.

During the past month I made the following changes:
• Fixed a group of bugs related to using the optional rule Fractional Odds with the 1D10 land combat CRT. That combination of rules hadn’t been tested very much - if at all.
• I fixed two obscure bugs related to the Axis aligning Yugoslavia, and Germany setting up Rumanian units when that country is aligned because the Hungarian and Bulgarian claims are denied.
• I fixed several minor bugs with the Scrap Units form concerning City Based Volunteers and how many engineer units are needed for set up.
• I added some code so partisan units that are placed at the end of setup can never overrun enemy units. My solution here was to forbid major powers from setting up units such that they might be overrun. The effort required to write code to handle overruns during setup seemed far in excess of any potential gain to ‘game play’. The program now tells a player about any potential overruns and forces him to fix the problem so his units will not be overrun by partisans.
• I eliminated the possibility of France creating and using default scrap lists after France has been Vichied. That was because the list of units in the French force pool gets drastically reduced using random selection.
• I fixed several bugs in head-to-head play having to do with restoring saved games.
• I added code so players are informed during the reinforcement phase when units arrive and are move into the Construction Pool.
• I added code to handle obscure cases when Germany has been incompletely conquered: when no hexes are available to save build points and when replacement naval units are available but the naval unit to be replaced is in the Conquered Pool.
• I fixed some minor bugs in the setup tray related to theme colors and the use of the check box for centering the detailed map on a setup location.
• I fixed several bugs related to naval air combat; some to due with AA fire, and others to do with aborted air units.

I think the above list gives the flavor of the bugs I have been fixing. Some of them are minor, but annoying, others are major, but obscure. The primary areas where I still need to work on fixing bugs are: naval combat, land movement (mostly to do with undoing moves), US Entry (recently exhaustively tested by Rob W.), and Production Planning.

Saved Games
The new item here is that Aaron is making a concerted attempt to build a large library of saved games for testing the numerous phases in the sequence of play. Of course this is complicated by the number of different scenarios and optional rules, as well as the modes of play (e.g., solitaire, head-to-head, NetPlay). But he has made a good start on this and is cajoling other beta testers into sending him the saved games they use for testing. From my perspective, the best part of this are the saved games related to specific bugs. Those let me immediately reproduce bugs so I can both fix them and prove to myself that my changes work.

Map and Units
Rob and Jimm continue to send in new and/or updated naval and land unit writeups. Aaron keeps the master files and sends me replacement files periodically.

Scenarios and Optional Rules
I added code so the only legal sea areas in the Barbarossa scenario are the Black, Baltic, and Arctic Seas. I also made some preliminary changes to support the Unlimited Breakdown optional rule.

MWIF Game Engine and CWIF Conversion
While in Philly, I wrote out pseudocode to complete my revision of the Supply Determination routine. I need to type that in and start testing my full implementation of calculating which units are in supply using the various optional rules. The code already works for calculating which secondary supply sources are in supply so all that remains is to trace a path from each unit to a valid supply source - or determine that none exists.

I fixed a couple of bugs that had to do with nested digressions. A problem arose when a naval combat caused units to abort and on their way to a port, they were intercepted, resulting in a Naval Abort digression branching to a Naval Interception digression. The trick is to resolve all the digressions and get back to the next naval combat. Similar to that was when a Naval Interception digression resulted in a naval combat and as part of a naval air combat round, AA fire caused one of the naval air units to abort. In this case and Naval Interception digression branches to a Return to Base Digression (by the air unit). I think I have these nested digressions fixed now - but I have thought that on previous occasions too.

Player Interface
Nothing new.

Internet - NetPlay
Nothing new. I will begin working on NetPlay daily starting this weekend.

PBEM
Nothing new.

Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Peter continues to work on the data structures for AIO strategic plans. Much of this is coming together. For instance, last week he was grinding out the conditions under which France should surrender. I answer his questions from time to time but the bulk of this work is being done by Peter.

Player’s Manual
This is in the hands of the Matrix Games editor. I made a bunch of edits in the last week of July and messed up a lot of the small details. So in early August I made ~40 corrections to my corrections. But since then I have done nothing on the Players Manual, other than tweaking Rob’s bibliography for the naval unit writeups. The only missing section in the Players Manual is for setting up a NetPlay game.

Tutorials, Training Videos, and Context Sensitive Help
Nothing new.

Historical Video, Music, and Sound Effects
David Heath has uploaded the music and sound effects files to the Matrix Games FTP site, but apparently he placed them in a location which, due to security, I can not access. Hopefully this will get straightened out soon.

Marketing
Aaron continues to work with Sean Drummy of Matrix Games on updating the World in Flames screenshots displayed as part of the game’s description in Matrix Games’ list of products.

Communications
Nothing new.

Steve

(in reply to petracelli)
Post #: 2400
Page:   <<   < prev  78 79 [80] 81 82   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> RE: When? Page: <<   < prev  78 79 [80] 81 82   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI