Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 7/2/2000 10:12:00 AM   
Kev

quote:

Originally posted by David Heath: Ok We will have the fully version of SPWAW v2.3 available on July 10th. We have received a few nasty letters that it should be available now and that its fraud, a scam and other nice comments.
F' em - the product is free, if they are so stupid to argue consumer rights or fraud over a product provided gratis, then there is no punioshment that can be handed out to them that is worse than that which nature has already dealt them. They will go through their entire lives being that stupid.

(in reply to David Heath)
Post #: 31
- 7/2/2000 11:02:00 AM   
Desert Fox

quote:

Originally posted by David Heath: Ok We will have the fully version of SPWAW v2.3 available on July 10th. We have received a few nasty letters that it should be available now and that its fraud, a scam and other nice comments.
Who are these people? Where do they live? Maybe someone should pay them a visit.... Okay but realisticly, I think they are probably jealous developers from other companies who believe you are going to change gaming forever, maybe even put them out of business. They are right to think that. Hail Matrix!

Post #: 32
- 7/2/2000 11:28:00 AM   
troopie

Nee, they aren't developers. They're life's losers. You find them in the newsgroups, carping and bitching about everything. Nothing is ever good enough for them. They give the title 'grognard' a bad odor. B#gg#r 'em. Hold the course, you're doing fine. troopie ------------------ Pamwe Chete

Pamwe Chete

Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI