Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wish list

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Wish list Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wish list - 10/9/2005 5:36:12 AM   
Richrd

Somebody suggested a thread for wish lists so I started one. I would like to be able to name units in the OOB editor and have it show up in the game. I Batt/246 for all the units in the 1st Battalion of I.R. 246 instead of 'Rfl Pltn'.

Richrd
Post #: 1
RE: Wish list - 10/9/2005 6:35:44 AM   
Jason Petho

This is better suited here.

Thanks Richard!

Enhancements I would like to see as created from a Designer/Player (monster sized scenarios) Point of View.

A. General

1. Combine all the games into one large game spanning from 1914 to somewhere in the near future.

2. Combine all games into one easily updateable version that is compatible on all operating systems, Mac too maybe?

3. Maintain support: technical or otherwise

4. Improve the Programmed Opponent!!

5. Improve the Dynamic Campaigns!!

B. Editors

1. Organizations/Order of Battles.

• Revise the current .oob files to include all the latest revisions.

• Expand the number of nations to include all relevant nations as individual nations. For example, Canada as Canada and not part of the UK.

• Expand the time frame availabilities as mentioned above.

• The ability to Drag and Drop for the editor! This would be ideal for some of the large order of battles I work on.

• Add all new units and adjust coding to suit the new units to work efficiently. (ie: ships, recce aircraft, supply units, trains, kampfgruppe HQs, etc)

2. Map Editor

• Combine all map templates into one, giving the option of being able to create a map displaying anywhere in the world.

• Increase the number of special buildings, terrain types, terrain tiles, etc

• The ability to import a base map in either jpg or bmp with the options of being able to resize and rotate it to suit.

• The ability to change the colour of the hex number labels to something other that white. It is hard on the eyes!!

• More elevations levels

• LOS button with variable distance

3. Scenario Editor

• A SHIFT or ALT ability to place and move units about the map by selecting a HQ and all subordinate units would move to a chosen location. Would make moving Divisions around much, much simpler.

• The ability for the designer to set changes during the course of a scenario in visibility, supply levels, weather, terrain status, etc

• An EVENT Editor! IF X,Y Hex is captured, THEN add reinforcement, etc. Endless possibilities for this!

• Add/Remove additional tiles. Hex side anti tank ditches, increase the number of destroyed tiles, add burning foliage/buildings tiles

• Add/Remove shell craters

• Add/Remove damage roads/rails, etc

• New features such as die roll for vehicle breakdowns (reducing 1SP) dependent on time of year, location, supply status, etc etc.

4. A NEW Unit Editor

• A new GUI unit editor allowing one to easily create and add new units to the game. With this one should be able to adjust all the values, add bmps, add unit text information, etc.
• Make all unit information consistent utilizing mm – km/h – kg , etc

C. IN GAME

1. Utilize the old East Front assault routines which allow disrupted units a stronger chance to survive an assault.

2. Increase VPs of halftracks – as done for PB#2

3. Add moveable aircraft which will overfly all terrain types, regardless of elevation change

4. Allow the player to decide the type of unit bases they wish to use.

5. Enhances engineer types and capabilities. In addition: road/rail repair, build trenches/bunkers, build hexside bridges of various levels, build pontoon bridges, build antitank ditches, build roadblocks, destroy special buildings, etc

6. Limit number of retreats or remove the retreats altogether except during assaults maintaining the reduction in morale and if 0 is reached, the unit is destroyed.

7. The ability to combine/split transport in the same organization level (company/battalion)

8. Alter the unit facing system. In my opinion there should be a penalty for being attacked from the rear or side – for any unit – but I do not think the way it is portrayed in the present Campaign Series is the best way to do so.

9. Enhance Recce capabilities for Recce units – there is little to none at the moment

10. Artillery – redo the whole works. Incorporate FO’s. Incorporate counter battery fire. Etc.

11. The ability to reassign units IN GAME to other HQ’s to form kampfgruppes.

12. Have all 0 assault units increased to 1, changing the code where 1 cannot assault but can counter-assault when being assaulted.

13. For larger scenarios, the ability for SP recovery for infantry/vehicle types. Maintenance units, medical units.

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

(in reply to Richrd)
Post #: 2
RE: Wish list - 10/9/2005 9:52:40 AM   
RobertMc

Here's my wish for Matrix' "redo" of the Campaign game system, and it's maybe one that not many share but I had to go ahead and at least ask for consideration of it.
I wish that some attention would be given to the 2D game...the game played on a smaller map with smaller counters and no 3D graphics...that probably very few people bothered to play.

But here's why I'm asking for this: I actually wanted to like the Campaign Series better than I did like it, because honestly watching all those 3D tanks and trucks--especially the seemingly endless HQ units, yeesh!--move around turned to tedium for me. I know you could speed up the movement and so forth, but I started playing the game in 2D and it really was fun...a fastmoving gem, hidden away inside the bigger game.

The problem with the 2D "board" and "counters" is that they're just too small to really be comfortable playing for any length of time. So I was going to ask if some consideration could be made to make this part of the game more playable, I suppose by making the 2D map hexes bigger and the counters bigger.

I see many are calling for larger maps and more units, and of course this is great and as it should be. For myself, though, I shudder thinking of watching the 3D units move hex by hex on the really large maps. I just wish the 2D "board game-like" game could be emphasized and expanded.

(in reply to Jason Petho)
Post #: 3
RE: Wish list - 10/9/2005 1:09:31 PM   
Vincenzo_Beretta

A small complaint, but a thing that always buggered me: give to armored halftracks the firepower that they historically had - Talonsoft capped it a "1" for "realism purposes".

(in reply to RobertMc)
Post #: 4
RE: Wish list - 10/9/2005 4:42:09 PM   
Hertston

quote:

ORIGINAL: RobertMc

The problem with the 2D "board" and "counters" is that they're just too small to really be comfortable playing for any length of time. So I was going to ask if some consideration could be made to make this part of the game more playable, I suppose by making the 2D map hexes bigger and the counters bigger.

I'd agree with that, although as the HPS games are exactly the same its something I've learned to live with. Its true of all the Tiller designed games to some extent.

Annoyingly, the reverse is true of the 3D views in the BG series, where 'normal' is far too zoomed in (and zoomed out 3D is unusable). Hence I only played them, and play the HPS equivalents, in 2D. CS games are OK in that respect as 'normal' is just right IMHO - though, again, both 3D zoom out views are a waste of time.

(in reply to RobertMc)
Post #: 5
RE: Wish list - 10/9/2005 7:52:11 PM   
rhondabrwn

I would say that, in general, all the games need a couple of extra "views"... two 3-D settings, for example, always seem to leave you squinting at the zoomed out screen, but switching to a closeup then loses perspective on things like artillery line of fire. The maximum zoom needs to be increased and an intermediate view setting added. I think three 3D settings would be adequate.

I'm probably one of the few players here who consistently play the BG and HPS games in 3D mode with only occasional drops into 2D. I just love the immersion of "seeing" Pickett's Charge going in and not just viewing some symbols.

I don't use 3D for modern era games like TOAW because you can't really get any realistic feel from a tank icon when there are other types of units beneath it. In the Civil War and Napoleonic games you can see what you have. Perhaps if TOAW had a super zoom 3D mode where you could see a representation of all the units in the hex...... not sure if that is practical though (or worth the effort to do it).

Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(

(in reply to Hertston)
Post #: 6
RE: Wish list - 10/9/2005 9:11:18 PM   
Hertston

quote:

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

I'm probably one of the few players here who consistently play the BG and HPS games in 3D mode with only occasional drops into 2D. I just love the immersion of "seeing" Pickett's Charge going in and not just viewing some symbols.

Hehe... all I'd get from watching a 3D Pickett's Charge in the HPS Gettysburg is a screaming headache - especially if I had the brigade ID colours turned on!

(in reply to rhondabrwn)
Post #: 7
RE: Wish list - 10/9/2005 9:26:08 PM   
rhondabrwn

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hertston

quote:

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

Hehe... all I'd get from watching a 3D Pickett's Charge in the HPS Gettysburg is a screaming headache - especially if I had the brigade ID colours turned on!
\

Oh yes... those fluroscent brigade colors are something else again! I'm content to view the unit highlights when I'm trying to keep my units coordinated.

Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(

(in reply to Hertston)
Post #: 8
RE: Wish list - 10/9/2005 10:36:18 PM   
Trigger Happy

I want Marc to re-do all the graphics and anims and make them DirectX 10!!!
BTW, I've seen a directX 10 teaser of the crytek engine...

(in reply to rhondabrwn)
Post #: 9
RE: Wish list - 10/9/2005 11:11:30 PM   
Jason Petho

quote:

Here's my wish for Matrix' "redo" of the Campaign game system, and it's maybe one that not many share but I had to go ahead and at least ask for consideration of it.
I wish that some attention would be given to the 2D game...the game played on a smaller map with smaller counters and no 3D graphics...that probably very few people bothered to play.

But here's why I'm asking for this: I actually wanted to like the Campaign Series better than I did like it, because honestly watching all those 3D tanks and trucks--especially the seemingly endless HQ units, yeesh!--move around turned to tedium for me. I know you could speed up the movement and so forth, but I started playing the game in 2D and it really was fun...a fastmoving gem, hidden away inside the bigger game.

While I agree with your comments on improving the 2D graphics, I do heartly disagree with "no 3D graphics".

When playing, the most common views I use are: 5 (2D zoom out) for planning, 4 (2D normal) for long distance movement and 2 (3D zoom out) for all other activities, including combat.

One of the advantages of the Campaign Series is that it provides both options for those who enjoy either 2D or 3D.

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

(in reply to RobertMc)
Post #: 10
Graphics - 10/10/2005 12:34:16 AM   
lancerunolfsson

Using the 3d view "intermediate" in very small scenarios can be a lot of fun. I find I actually use it quite a bit for Rising Sun. Other than that the only time I really use the 3d is to figure out which enemy tank to shoot in the tail. Most of the time I am using the 2d normal view occasionally the 2d zoom out for overall battle decisions. The graphics in all the TS games are excellent and in need of no improvement. Unless by using an expanded palette it would be possible to make the units identifiable without bases on. But when I look at the inferiority of HPS 3d and Shrapnel 3d and 2d graphics I can see how easy it is to do BAD graphics. So best leave good enough alone. The only thing in graphics that would be a helpful change would be to have the unit sprite show up in the unit info box instead of the portraits. This because it is ocasionaly rough to figure out from 2d whether you have a mechanized or foot leader.

Post #: 11
RE: Wish list - 10/10/2005 12:37:52 AM   
RobertMc

Hi Jason--

I was in no way suggesting that 3D graphics should be removed from the Campaign Series games. I was pointing out to those who might not be familiar with the system that the 2D game is played on a board-game-like map with no 3D graphics.

I'm sure improved 3D graphics would be one of the big selling points of the "new" Campaign Series games.

Post #: 12
Other Stuff - 10/10/2005 1:05:39 AM   
lancerunolfsson

I think the main thing is to fix Divided Ground Especially the Helicopters. Really make them fly in other words have the LOS to and from them reflect the idea that they have some altitude. From a repaired divided Ground It should not be too rough to come up with "Campaign Fulda", "Campaign Viet Nam" and "Campaign Korea". Particularly if some or all of the work done by the "Modders" can be used.

Other Stuff

Implement one use weapons like ATGM's that are very powerful for one attack but disappear after use.

Figure out how to (as an optional rule) lock out the ability to, Move - Fire - Move. Fire Move OK, Move Fire OK. Just not MOVE FIRE MOVE!!!

OP FIRE it would be nice to be able to right click a friendly unit and set op fire there for the particular unit.

Retreating units should back up from the source of fire rather than turn around.

You should be able to set AIR STRIKES by the map without a spotter. One of the main things real world Air power lets you do is interdict probable enemy targets with no specific knowledge of them on the ground. I do not want ON Map aircraft (other than Choppers) it is silly in Panzer General and would be silly in CS.

There are many improvements that could be made in the scenario design interface. Others have done a lot better job describing them than I could.

(in reply to lancerunolfsson)
Post #: 13
RE: Wish list - 10/10/2005 3:25:22 AM   
Jason Petho

quote:

Hi Jason--

I was in no way suggesting that 3D graphics should be removed from the Campaign Series games. I was pointing out to those who might not be familiar with the system that the 2D game is played on a board-game-like map with no 3D graphics.

I'm sure improved 3D graphics would be one of the big selling points of the "new" Campaign Series games.

Hello Robert.

My apologies, of course. I misinterpreted what you were saying.

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

(in reply to RobertMc)
Post #: 14
RE: Wish list - 10/10/2005 10:16:27 AM   
asiaticus

My wish list:

1]A fix to the computer glich that prevents use of campaign games.

2]Addition of new countries to WF EF and RS.

New countries for WF

Ethiopia for the Ethiopian War 1935-6, subsequent partisan war and the campaign 1940-41.
Allied Republican Spain and Axis Nationalist Spain for Spanish Civil War, and hypothetical operations in Spain in WWII.
Iran and Iraq for the 1941 campaingns there.
Axis Bugaria, Croatia and, allied Albania for the WWII in the Bakans
Allied Brazil - the FEB that fought in Italy

New countries for EF
Allied Yugoslav Communist partisan army 1944-45
Allied Bulgarian Army 1944-45
Axis Iran for 1941 Soviet invasion of Iran.

New countries for RS
Allied Far Eastern Russia 1938-45
Allied Mongolia 1939-45
Allied Netherlands East Indies 1942
Allied KMT China 1937-49
Allied PLA China 1937-45
Allied French Indochina (Vichy but fought with Japan and Thailand) 1940-41
Axis PLA China (axis for Civil war with KMT)1937-49
Axis Manchukuo 1937-45
Axis puppet North Chinese 1937-45
Axis puppet Nanjing Chinese 1938-45
Axis puppet Mongol 1937-45
Axis Thailand 1940-45

3Additions to existing WF country forces:
Germany - forces for the Balkans, Italy, North Africa, special forces, captured weapons rail units
Axis Italian - Army of East Africa for the Invasion of Ethiopia (1935-36) and the campaign in 1940-41.
CTV for the Spanish Civil war. Italian forces in the Balkans. RSI forces 1943-45.
France: Maquis and other resistance forces
Britain: Forces in East Africa and Middle East and North Africa
Yugoslav - partisan forces (axis and allied) Chetnik and allied Communist partisan army.
Greece - partisan forces
Vichy - Milice and Groupe Mobile de Reserve for anti partisan operations.
Allied Italian - partisans and other forces in Balkans and Italy.

4Additions to existing EF country forces:
Russia - Heavy Artillery, special forces, rail units
Germany - Heavy Artillery, captured weapons, special forces, rail units
Allied Poland forces 1943-45 fighting with the Soviet Union. Partisans.

5Additions to existing RS country forces:
Axis Japan forces for Sino Japanese War 1937-45, Axis Indonesian, Burmese and Indian
nationalist forces.
Allied UK Malayan colonial forces and partisans, coast watchers.
Allied US Phillipine guerrillas

Post #: 15
RE: Wish list - 10/10/2005 1:19:14 PM   
JJKettunen

Fix the Finnish infantry companies, so that after May 1944 they still have three infantry platoons each instead of only one(!)

Jyri Kettunen

The eternal privilege of those who never act themselves: to interrogate, be dissatisfied, find fault.

- A. Solzhenitsyn

(in reply to asiaticus)
Post #: 16
RE: Wish list - 10/10/2005 8:58:13 PM   
SGT Rice

Lots of great ideas from Jason; here's a couple more based on my online games at theblitz:

1) The overall morale of a formation should be addressed in CS play. The way the game plays now (EFII/WFII/RS) a typical result is for both sides to fight to the point of mutual annihilation; certainly enjoyable, but verging on the ridiculous when 95% of your tanks and infantry are gone and your maneuvering a few surviving HQs and halftracks (empty of course) trying to contest the objective hexes against a similarly decimated enemy.

The Advanced Squad Leader board game had an excellent mechanism for correcting this problem - I believe it was called Battlefield Integrity - which could easily be programmed into CS. Have the morale of all units on your side reduce by one after certain casualty thresholds (20%, 30%, 40%) are reached. This would definitely promote conserving your forces over the course of a scenario, since your entire force would become combat ineffective if casualties reach 50% or thereabouts. The actual thresholds for morale loss would vary depending on the base morale of your force, e.g. 1942 German panzer units could take more punishment than their Russian opponents before they start to lose morale.

2) There is (unfortunately) a segment of the community who will replay turns over and over until they (a) find all your ambushes and hidden units within reach, (b) optimize their attack results and (c) minimize your defensive fire results. Panzer Campaigns added a game mechanism that helps called the No Save option, which basically forces you to play your entire turn in session.

3) Of course the ultimate solution to cheating - and a huge step forward in realism - would be to dispense with the IGO/UGO format in favor of a simultaneous movement system. I'm sure that's way beyond anything Matrix wants to take on for a rerelease ... but I can dream, right?

(in reply to JJKettunen)
Post #: 17
RE: Wish list - 10/10/2005 10:24:27 PM   
jpsherfy@yahoo.com

I probably played the Campaign Series longer than any other computer wargame that I've bought and I ended up buying them in many different versions. I really love them, but the one issue I really thought was poorly done in the whole system is the way tanks operate in an urban environment. Basically something needs to be tweaked so that pure armor attacking/assaulting an infantry unit in an urban hex has several negative modifiers. This would force commanders to utilize a better combination of arms in assaults against infantry in cities. I will chime in and say that as with most other gamers 3d is not important. What would be nice now is if someone would pick up SSI's old Age of Rifes game for a redo.

(in reply to SGT Rice)
Post #: 18
RE: Wish list - 10/11/2005 1:46:20 AM   
pad152

Rising Sun

Please do something about the color/graphics, it always looked like crap, impossible to see units and all but unplayable on many laptops.

Divided Ground Middle East

Update the OOB and time lines for the Iraq wars.

< Message edited by pad152 -- 10/11/2005 1:55:27 AM >

(in reply to Richrd)
Post #: 19
RE: Wish list - 10/11/2005 6:11:20 AM   
TAIL GUNNER

I like monster-scenarios, so I'd like to see a way to go from morning to day to dusk to night, and back to morning.....

also allow weather to be adjusted in the scenario editor.....

and during inclement weather, NO planes can fly....

(in reply to pad152)
Post #: 20
RE: Wish list - 10/11/2005 7:18:09 AM   
umbro

quote:

ORIGINAL: Richrd
...I would like to be able to name units in the OOB editor and have it show up in the game. I Batt/246 for all the units in the 1st Battalion of I.R. 246 instead of 'Rfl Pltn'.

Richrd:

Unless I mistake your meaning I think that your wish has already been granted. In the OOB editor, select your scenarios org file, in the right hand pane open up the units designators until you can see the unit that you want to name, click on its current name one time (it should highlight) and then again (at which point the box surrounding the name should become solid and the name become selected), then type in your new name. [Note: you edit the 'name' of the unit, not the 'type' of the unit which is not editable]

(in reply to Richrd)
Post #: 21
RE: Wish list - 10/11/2005 4:01:30 PM   
ceitein

Fantastic summary Jason... I totally agree with all those points - especially the wide range of units and improved 3d mapping. I'd buy an "upgrade" to get that.

2nd Lt Blackham,
29th Fighting Kiwis

Post #: 22
RE: Wish list - 10/12/2005 5:05:25 AM   
strongpoppa

Good job guys! I have spent many long hours with these games! All the ideas on the wish list sound good to me, all I wish for personally is a way to play the long campaign from any start date. The amount of battles you have to fight just to get to 1942 was enormous. I would love to start one late 42 and play it all the way! Thanks again!

(in reply to Richrd)
Post #: 23
RE: Wish list - 10/12/2005 9:41:12 AM   
Tankerace

quote:

ORIGINAL: strongpoppa

Good job guys! I have spent many long hours with these games! All the ideas on the wish list sound good to me, all I wish for personally is a way to play the long campaign from any start date. The amount of battles you have to fight just to get to 1942 was enormous. I would love to start one late 42 and play it all the way! Thanks again!

Do you mean in RS, or as say the Brits in WF. In EF2 you can play from 41-45 as the Russians or Germans, and from 42-43 as the Italians.

In WF, you can play as the Germans of Americans from 42-45, or the Brits or Germans from 41-43.

Designer of War Plan Orange
Allied Naval OOBer of Admiral's Edition
Naval Team Lead for War in the Med

Author of Million-Dollar Barrage: American Field Artillery in the Great War coming soon from OU Press.

(in reply to strongpoppa)
Post #: 24
RE: Wish list - 10/12/2005 5:58:12 PM   
James Ward

I'd like to see a more intelligent set up by the computer. I'd like to try a large, division or corps, battle but it take forever just to organize my units much less set them up in any sort of attack or defense formation.

(in reply to Tankerace)
Post #: 25
RE: Wish list - 10/13/2005 9:35:10 AM   
strongpoppa

oops! I meant EFII, playing the long campaign as germans for intance to get to late 42 or early 43 you had to fight around 100 battles(give or take a few). I would just love to start at any time and play it all the way through(45). I am all for any other updates, but this was my biggest wish when playing these games. I would invariably start the long campaign and make it through early 42 and start to experience serious burnout. Even with this complaint I still played this game as much or more than any other! Thanks

(in reply to Tankerace)
Post #: 26
RE: Wish list - 10/13/2005 11:05:47 AM   
lancerunolfsson

IT would be really cool if in the 2d mode you could have both HEX CONTOURS on And HEX GRID on like in the BG games. Kind of Odd it was changed for CS in the first place to either or.

(in reply to strongpoppa)
Post #: 27
RE: Wish list - 10/13/2005 12:53:20 PM   
Arkady

quote:

ORIGINAL: asiaticus

New countries for EF
Allied Yugoslav Communist partisan army 1944-45
Allied Bulgarian Army 1944-45
Axis Iran for 1941 Soviet invasion of Iran.
4Additions to existing EF country forces:
Russia - Heavy Artillery, special forces, rail units
Germany - Heavy Artillery, captured weapons, special forces, rail units
Allied Poland forces 1943-45 fighting with the Soviet Union. Partisans.

...and don't forgot Independent Czechoslovak Army Corps in USSR (1943 - 1945), they fought against Manstein's counterofensive south of Charkov, then near Korsun, liberated Kiev, battle of Dukla Pass and so on

We created some addon for this http://tanciky.cz/cs/index.php?page=utils#addony
see ČS vojsko v SSSR (information are just in Czech language though)

(in reply to asiaticus)
Post #: 28
RE: Wish list - 10/13/2005 6:33:13 PM   
Pippin

quote:

Rising Sun

Please do something about the color/graphics, it always looked like crap, impossible to see units and all but unplayable on many laptops.

Agreed.

Nelson stood on deck and observed as the last of the Spanish fleets sank below the waves…

(in reply to Arkady)
Post #: 29
RE: Wish list - 10/15/2005 1:21:35 PM   
Matto

Add encoding of pbem save files to avoid cheating
It is easy to decode player password or open saved battle in the editor

Disable possibility in pbem game exit game without saving
It is about cheating again, some players are trying move, fire, assault until has advantageous result ...

Change assault routine
It is mentioned avoid, disrupted unit assaulted from one side against another unit opposite (hammer and anvil) is in 95% captured. Add possibility of retreating to another hex around etc.

Exists #ef2 addon, integrate it
This addon changed some routines. Armoured unit is retreating backward, AT guns or infantry in forrest/village are more hidden to enemy spotters ...

Add rules for oportunity fire
Direction of OF (to avoid turn of armoured unit) etc.

(in reply to Pippin)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Wish list Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI