Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Important info on PureSim Support

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Important info on PureSim Support Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Important info on PureSim Support - 10/10/2005 2:14:09 PM   
puresimmer

Since there are a lot of new faces around here I figured I'd fill you guys in on some support information.

PureSim is not my full time job, I already have a plenty stressful day job that is very important to me. While I have been around on some weekdays lately due to days off, typically I will not be able to respond to inquiries on this forum until later in the evening and early morning.

Please understand that support is very important to me, I just don't want you to think you are being ignored if you post something at 10:00 AM on a weekday and I don't answer until later that night.

Lastly, I'm sure the Matrix folks can help out with administrative type issues (getting the game downloaded/upgraded/installed etc.)

Thanks for trying PureSim!

< Message edited by puresimmer -- 10/10/2005 2:15:06 PM >

Developer, PureSim Baseball
Post #: 1
RE: Important info on PureSim Support - 10/10/2005 6:14:21 PM   
Erik Rutins

To add to this, for official support on issues that are not addressed in the support forum (please check there first), e-mail support@matrixgames.com. We respond within 24 hours on weekdays and when possible over weekends.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 2
RE: Important info on PureSim Support - 6/17/2008 9:46:50 PM   
pmac0508

Please help!

I am putting together a whole league of major league teams for the purpose of playing a simulated season. I am using the greatest players (lifetime statistics) and placing them on teams using their best years. Many players from (for instance) Tampa Bay Rays and even Boston Red Sox had their best years in 2007. How can I add 2007 teams and players to my game. I've downloaded the latest updates and patches, but I still don't have 2007 teams or players to pick from. Do I have to purchase a new version of the game yet to come out? Please help.

Pat McCaffrey

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: Important info on PureSim Support - 6/24/2008 7:25:56 AM   
CrashDavis

Pmac0508,

read this thread concerning using the Lahman 5.5 database:

Lahman 5.5

(in reply to pmac0508)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Important info on PureSim Support Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI