Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: BryanK's Stadium Pack

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 3rd Party Add-ons Area >> RE: BryanK's Stadium Pack Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: BryanK's Stadium Pack - 2/11/2006 9:14:37 PM   
cdvalenta

Bryan -

This maybe a silly question but I will ask it anyways... how do I get my screen set-up to look like the screen shot you posted? Right now my screen has the default look with the player lineups and team data located on the bottom of the screen and I can't figure out how to get the player photos to show up next to their stats either.

I've download your face pack, logo set and stadiums and I've got to say you've done an awesome job! It really adds a great deal to the game to see the stadiums and have logos. I am playing a fictional league right now and your logos are fantastic. Now if I can just get the player photos to show up on the game screen I'll be all set. The photos have all been assigned because when I look at the players biographies they all show up.

I'm having a blast with this game!

Thanks,

Chris

(in reply to BryanK)
Post #: 31
RE: BryanK's Stadium Pack - 2/12/2006 1:15:14 AM   
BryanK

I'm glad you're enjoying it Chris :) Shaun has been amazing with his accessbility throughout the evolution of Puresim; I was glad to throw together some graphics as icing on a very yummy cake.

On your main association page, click "options and utilities" which is on the upper right hand part of the screen. Within that popup, go the "association settings" tab and make sure that "display player photos" is checked.

As for the other question, bring up the ballpark page and click on the "modify ballpark button." Along the top you should now see more buttons. Click on "configure PSPNcast" which will bring you to a screen that lets you move around the windows that show up while playing a game.

Hope that helps :)

(in reply to cdvalenta)
Post #: 32
RE: BryanK's Stadium Pack - 2/12/2006 6:48:12 PM   
cdvalenta

Thanks for the help!

It worked like a charm.

(in reply to BryanK)
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 3rd Party Add-ons Area >> RE: BryanK's Stadium Pack Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI