Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Problems at the Depot?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> RE: Problems at the Depot? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 10:35:40 PM   
Terminus

Too bad, Alby...

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 61
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 10:39:20 PM   
rich12545

quote:

Friendly, not flippant. I even stated that you were correct. Saying what you think someone means is not proof, rich. You pointed that out when your smiley insult was taken 'the wrong way'.

quote:

Yes, you were not banned, a thread was locked because of you. So I remembered wrong. It doesn't change the script of this play anyway, however. You're the bad guy.

Yes, I'm backing up Goblin and all the Admins 100%. I also respect them and value their opinions. It's actually called friendship - you're familiar with this phenomenon, or...?

"Shilling for Goblin"? Another insult - or a pathetic attempt to make a crack into our group? Lol!

Until you began your series of insults, terse comments and rants, I thought you're a buddy. I enjoyed our discussions. Sad. I really had to change my mind about you. You gave no other choice.

Flippant attitude? Act like a human being?

You people keep beating around the bush. I made a post that was nice and polite. For that I got slammed by tracer. For making that specific post.

You need to show how I deserved that "warning" by quoting from that post or you need to apologize.

(in reply to Alby)
Post #: 62
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 10:44:20 PM   
rich12545

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Too bad, Alby...

With respect, nobody says you have to read this thread.

Btw, cool picture of the P38.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 63
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 10:50:18 PM   
RBWhite

I visit here once and a while and at the depot. I have no intent other than some advice.

You write the way you think, not good.

You made posts that are full of nothing but attitude.

Take a break for a day or two, then come back and reread your posts.

You see, if I were Goblin, I would have told you, you have a better chance of becoming a nunn, than gettin an apology. None required.

(in reply to rich12545)
Post #: 64
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 11:08:47 PM   
rich12545

quote:

ORIGINAL: RBWhite

I visit here once and a while and at the depot. I have no intent other than some advice.

You write the way you think, not good.

You made posts that are full of nothing but attitude.

Take a break for a day or two, then come back and reread your posts.

You see, if I were Goblin, I would have told you, you have a better chance of becoming a nunn, than gettin an apology. None required.

Thanks for the advice but you haven't been paying attention. Problem is I was attacked by tracer for no good reason. And then goblin backed him up. And he refuses to back all that up. If he can show where tracer was correct in attacking me then he owes me no apology, otherwise he, or really tracer, does.

By the way, you're from this country but I sincerely hope English is your second language or you have some real problems.

(in reply to RBWhite)
Post #: 65
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 11:16:37 PM   
Goblin

We rest our case.

If you can look at my posts and know what I meant, rich, why can almost a dozen people look at yours and not do the same? Just curious on the reasoning....

Dinner time for me!

Goblin

(in reply to rich12545)
Post #: 66
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 11:16:37 PM   
RBWhite

Point.

(in reply to rich12545)
Post #: 67
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 11:24:06 PM   
BulletMagnet

Way to be a Azz rich.. Maybe you can complain about Mc's not being complete and the circle will be complete!

"What we do in life,echoes in eternity"

(in reply to RBWhite)
Post #: 68
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 11:27:35 PM   
M4Jess

point~game...

Goblin, unless you are having as much fun answering this fool as I am reading this, why not just sit back and let him argue and agree with himself for a few more post? He might win that way!

quote:

Rich: "YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT! I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! DONT ARGUE WITH ME MISTER!

quote:

Ansewer by Rich: YOU ARE NOT RIGHT! I AM RIGHT! I AM NEVER WRONG AND I AM NOT RUDE, YOU *&^$%^*! ASS!

Im making war, not trouble~

(in reply to RBWhite)
Post #: 69
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 11:33:00 PM   
rich12545

Well, folks, I'm not surprised. In fact I expected it. Goblin has importance in the community here and especially at the depot. I'm just someone who plays the game once in a while. All you people, it's just like a clique in high school.

THE POINT IS - I was attacked by tracer for no good reason and none of you have been able to show how he was correct in what he did. Goblin is ignoring it. Matti admits he posted incorrectly. And the last few of you don't have a clue.

(in reply to BulletMagnet)
Post #: 70
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 11:34:03 PM   
M4Jess

quote:

ORIGINAL: rich12545

Well, folks, I'm not surprised. In fact I expected it. Goblin has importance in the community here and especially at the depot. I'm just someone who plays the game once in a while. All you people, it's just like a clique in high school.

THE POINT IS - I was attacked by tracer for no good reason and none of you have been able to show how he was correct in what he did. Goblin is ignoring it. Matti admits he posted incorrectly. And the last few of you don't have a clue.

(in reply to rich12545)
Post #: 71
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 11:42:02 PM   
rich12545

HEY JESS. Maybe you can solve the whole thing. You seem to be real astute. C'mon, all I've been asking is for goblin (or anyone) to show how tracer was correct in his personal attack regarding my post. C'mon jess, you can do it. This last post of yours shows how intelligent you are.

(in reply to M4Jess)
Post #: 72
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 11:43:47 PM   
M4Jess

(in reply to rich12545)
Post #: 73
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/30/2005 11:45:49 PM   
mattenhoff

Hey, I was wrong with your MF-ban - don't you try mix it with your ban at the depot ot Tracer! I posted very CORRECTLY about your behaviour in general. You sure twist peoples words, but don't you try twist mine!

(in reply to rich12545)
Post #: 74
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/31/2005 12:02:52 AM   
rich12545

Well, jess, I guess that just shows what kind of ahole you are.

Matti, you are correct. Except that I try hard not to twist words. I goofed in your case.

LOL, that's enough. I was wondering how far this would go. Goblin showed himself up to be a total jerk. I expected nothing else. Jess as well. And bulletmagnet. White seems like a nice fellow.

Anyway, that's it for now. I may be back. Or maybe not.

Go ahead, jess. Be your typical ahole self and put up a snooze.

(in reply to mattenhoff)
Post #: 75
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/31/2005 12:16:03 AM   
Terminus

Don't let the door hit you in the "ahole" on the way out...

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to rich12545)
Post #: 76
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/31/2005 12:36:52 AM   
RBWhite

I'm so glad you think of me as a "nice fellow", many thanks.

I have to add that back here in the old country, New Jersey, English is my third language after Piney & Hick.

Just for your edifiaction, thats RBWhite in the (R) column. My political opinions are kept to myself at all the forums I visit, always, unless asked.

(in reply to rich12545)
Post #: 77
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/31/2005 12:57:22 AM   
Goblin

Rich, I am just a wargamer like you, period. I am (usually ) polite and friendly. I've been a jerk in the past. I was extremely rude to the OOB team here, as an example. Quite a few of those guys participate at The Depot too now, and freely associate with me without one word about it, which proves them bigger men than me. I try and learn from it. If I don't get my way, I don't call people aholes. Everyone seems to lose their temper now and again, and I imagine I will again too. You seem to do it far more often.

Goblin

(in reply to RBWhite)
Post #: 78
RE: Problems at the Depot? - 10/31/2005 3:58:50 PM   
VicKevlar

Wow....doesn't this seem familiar? Once again, we're not starting any board wars here....PERIOD. Got a issue with another site? Keep it there not here or take it over to Vinny and Doggie's place.

@rich.....this is the second time you've been told of this in the past 2 weeks. Knock it off or take a vacation from here.

Locking up.

The infantry doesn't change. We're the only arm of the military where the weapon is the man himself.

C. T. Shortis

(in reply to Goblin)
Post #: 79
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> RE: Problems at the Depot? Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI