Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battle Academy Series

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this forum: none

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series
Forum DescriptionTopicsPostsLast Post
Battle Academy 
A turn-based strategy game like no other has landed. Approachable, absorbing and visually impressive yet detailed, Battle Academy aims to revolutionise the strategy games market with a blend of intuitive design and compelling game play driven by cutting edge technical innovation. The game has more than 30 battles in a range of theatres of war from the North African desert through D-Day to the to the snowy Ardennes mountains where the Allies battled to repel the final German offensive. Now with additional battles on the Western Front with the expansions 'Blitzkrieg France', 'Market Garden', 'Operation Husky', 'Sealion' and 'Rommel in Normandy'.
Moderators MOD_Slitherine
Sub-forums:
3211804 RE: Editor manual ?? ..
6/8/2021 4:21:41 PM
PipFromSlitherine

Battle Academy 2 
Sequel to its genre-busting predecessor, Battle Academy 2 moves the action east – to the bloodied plains of Mother Russia. When a gritty new look, great new features, and random mission generation meet battle-proven gameplay you can be sure of a strategy classic! Experience the brutal campaign from both sides as you play across 4 campaigns – as partisan, Tiger, T-34 and dozens of other accurately modeled units. See how the harsh weather of the steppes changed the course of the war. And after following the fortunes of the two sides you can then experience limitless battles with the brand new random skirmish feature. Customise your mission with the myriad settings before entering a unique and surprising battle every time. Add in the best-in-class Slitherine PBEM++ multiplayer system, redesigned editor, custom scripting, and Cooperative multiplayer to create a new strategy masterpiece.
Sub-forums:
66284 BA3 ..
12/8/2021 12:38:47 PM
Stechkin

Mark this forum read

Display topics from last:   Filter:
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series Page:
  Topic Replies Thread Starter Hits Last Post

There is currently no message in this forum

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series Page:
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages