Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Decisive Campaigns Series

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this forum: none

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series
Forum DescriptionTopicsPostsLast Post
Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris 
The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).
Moderators Vic
Sub-forums:
7485600 What is unit's recon score? ..
2/20/2022 6:15:02 PM
Kuokkanen

Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue 
The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!
Moderators Vic
Sub-forums:
11189324 RE: Updating problems.. ..
2/17/2022 3:44:00 PM
ernieschwitz

Mark this forum read

Display topics from last:   Filter:
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series Page: [1]
  Topic Replies Thread Starter Hits Last Post
Top: Decisive Campaign Series Sale   0 SharonC 1666 9/12/2019 2:19:06 PM
SharonC
Page:   [1]  
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI