Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> After Action Reports >> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 1/11/2016 2:03:28 PM   
Chuske

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joel Billings

LS, did you ever hear from jonboym (he didn't respond to my email)?

Hi Joel, I sent you a reply by email on saturday, didn't you get it? I can see it in my sent box so wonder if it got eaten by your spam filter? I can't see any emails or PMs from LiquidSky either in inbox or spam.

Anyway the gist of the email is that I'm snowed under with work and medical appointments over next 2 weeks so can't spare the time right now unfortunately, if this round had been last week or in Feb I'd def be up for it but right now is not possible.

Jon

The user formally known as jonboym

WITP:AE - Useful Info for Beginners

WitW Tutorials

WitW Beta/Alpha Tester

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 151
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 1/11/2016 5:15:08 PM   
Joel Billings

Sorry Jon, forgot to check the correct email address. A shame you're too busy. As you were the only other very high scorer, and given that the 2nd round is already well underway, I'm declaring LiquidSky the winner of his match by default. This means we await the results of the Seminole vs whoofe match. For those interested, there is an ongoing AAR of this match here: Seminole vs whoofe Round 2 AAR

The winner of this match will take on LiquidSky for the championship.

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to Chuske)
Post #: 152
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 1/11/2016 5:19:50 PM   
Seminole

The 'real' AARs will go up once the tourney is complete. These are just teasers - and psyops...

Post #: 153
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 1/15/2016 10:21:56 PM   
Joel Billings

Congratulations to Seminole for winning his round 2 match with whoofe. LiquidSky and Seminole are welcome to start their match for the championship as soon as they are both willing, but no later than January 26. This should be a great final match. Good luck.

-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to Seminole)
Post #: 154
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 1/16/2016 3:23:50 AM   
LiquidSky

Should be starting tonight. Luckily this is my weekend off so we might even get most of it done over the next couple of days.

“My logisticians are a humorless lot … they know if my campaign fails, they are the first ones I will slay.” – Alexander the Great

Post #: 155
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 2/2/2016 1:29:25 PM   
whoofe

what turn you guys up to now?

(in reply to LiquidSky)
Post #: 156
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 2/2/2016 6:19:56 PM   
Joel Billings

They appear to be on turn 4 in both games.

-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to whoofe)
Post #: 157
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 2/26/2016 11:52:43 PM   
whoofe

this over now? it was supposed to be completed feb 12th I thought?

who won?

Post #: 158
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 2/27/2016 12:03:24 AM   
Joel Billings

I gave them an extension since LS was willing to let Seminole be late with his final turns. They are on Seminole's last turn in both games, so we're all just waiting for him to have the time to complete the game. Sorry this is delaying the prizes to the top four. We're hoping to see an AAR when it's done. Last I heard the expectation is that LS is going to win the match, but it's not clear by how much.

-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to whoofe)
Post #: 159
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 3/15/2016 10:17:13 PM   
whoofe

I believe they are completed now. at least I saw a post in the AAR section several days ago that seemed to suggest it was over

Post #: 160
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 3/15/2016 10:58:14 PM   
Joel Billings

Matrix is working on an announcement of the results, and Seminole is working on AARs for the final match games.

-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to whoofe)
Post #: 161
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 5/8/2016 7:39:33 PM   
locusmaximus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joel Billings

Matrix is working on an announcement of the results, and Seminole is working on AARs for the final match games.

Did the participants got the prizes? I didn't.

Post #: 162
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 5/9/2016 4:17:31 PM   
Joel Billings

Yes, my understanding is that they did. I've emailed Matrix about your post. IIRC the prizes went out around late March.

-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to locusmaximus)
Post #: 163
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 5/11/2016 8:57:59 PM   
Joel Billings

I have emailed you the info from Matrix re your prize that they tried to email to you in late March. I have a different email address for you than the one that Matrix has. I got a successful delivery notification, but please let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks.

-- Soren Kierkegaard

Post #: 164
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 5/12/2016 9:19:00 AM   
Chuske

Hi Joel,

You emailed me the prize link instead of Locusmaximus, this happened in March also and I told matrix then that you guys have mixed up your emails. So you and Matrix (still) have the wrong email for Locusmaximus in your spreadsheet.

Jon

< Message edited by jonboym -- 5/12/2016 12:27:18 PM >

The user formally known as jonboym

WITP:AE - Useful Info for Beginners

WitW Tutorials

WitW Beta/Alpha Tester

Post #: 165
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 5/12/2016 4:44:55 PM   
Joel Billings

Thanks Jon for letting us know. I was using an old email address which was different than the one Matrix just recently used. So it's possible they found the right one. I have PMed locusmaximus but in case that doesn't get through, he should contact me at 2by3@2by3games.com so I can email him the info from Matrix (assuming he hasn't already received it).

-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to Chuske)
Post #: 166
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 5/13/2016 9:18:51 AM   
locusmaximus

Received!

Thanks

Post #: 167
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 4/10/2017 2:48:09 AM   
Gilmer

So who won it all?

"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/11/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon

Post #: 168
RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tou... - 4/10/2017 7:15:32 AM   
Devonport

Liquid Sky. He's probably too modest to respond himself.

There's a stickied thread below with a bit more information.

< Message edited by Devonport -- 4/10/2017 7:17:02 AM >

(in reply to Gilmer)
Post #: 169
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West >> After Action Reports >> RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West: Operation Torch Tournament Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI