Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

2D Magnified view

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series >> Battleground Series Support >> 2D Magnified view Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2D Magnified view - 2/1/2019 5:33:47 AM   
milesjb

Does this game have a patch to add a 2D Magnified view? The basic 2D views are just too small to
enjoy. I know that the games that you can purchase directly from John Tiller have the magnified option.
Post #: 1
RE: 2D Magnified view - 12/25/2021 2:04:44 PM   
Sertorius1

This is a good question. Is Matrix going to update this series to keep up with changes that Microsoft has made like the sorry Windows 10? I have BNW and I can't access the scenario notes and like the previous poster notes a patch is needed for the 2D Magnified view. In the information panel I have to use a magnifying glass to see the information.

Edit: I have an old computer with an old MB with XP as the OS with this game on it. While I can't pull up the scenario notes I can use the magnifier in the tool box to see the information better. I need to add this too. Units located on the edge of the map will only change formation. They won't move out of the hex for some reason.

< Message edited by Sertorius1 -- 12/25/2021 2:33:56 PM >

(in reply to milesjb)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> John Tiller's Battleground Series >> Battleground Series Support >> 2D Magnified view Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI