Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Matrix Games Releases a WW2: Time of Wrath Demo

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Matrix Games Releases a WW2: Time of Wrath Demo Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Matrix Games Releases a WW2: Time of Wrath Demo - 7/30/2009 8:22:56 PM   
SeanD

Try your hand at battling for supremacy over Europe in this new playable demo!

Matrix Games and Wastelands Interactive (www.wastelands-interactive.com) are pleased to announce the release of a playable demo for WW2: Time of Wrath. Coming on the heels of the release of the successful release of this new grand strategy game, the demo offers gamers a chance to experience World War II on a massive scale.

The demo is available from several different mirrors.

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “Any fan of World War II strategy should give the Time of Wrath demo a download. It doesn’t take much time to pick up the game and start battling it out across Europe and Time of Wrath is one of the best game systems on the market when it comes to recreating the Second World War!”

From the front lines in France and Russia to the deserts of North Africa and the airfields and convoys of Britain, the campaigns of World War II are yours to command in WW2: Time of Wrath! This turn-based grand strategy title, the highly improved and expanded sequel to WW2: Road to Victory, puts the player in charge of the political, economic and military decisions of one or more Axis or Allied nations, including minor nations. A diplomacy system based on political points allows you to sway possible allies to your side. An upgraded and expanded naval combat system includes fleet engagements, combat patrols, massive aircraft carriers, elusive raiders and U-Boats as well as a convoy system.

Concentrate precious industrial resources on building, training and upgrading a wide variety of combat units from airborne soldiers and armored divisions up to nuclear weapons! Historical leaders enhance the performance of your armies and hundreds of historical events like the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, Lend-Lease and more give you choices that can change the course of history. WW2: Time of Wrath is fought across turns that vary in length by season and 25 km hexes with divisions and corps, giving the player a broad strategic picture of the war while still leaving enough room for operational decisions.

Get more information on WW2: Time of Wrath from its official product page and be sure to get the demo from this list of mirrors.

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Post #: 1
RE: Matrix Games Releases a WW2: Time of Wrath Demo - 11/30/2009 9:14:53 PM   
Yskonyn

The demo shows up in a strange resolution hiding most of the menu. I can't change resolutions this way.
Is there a way to set a resolution manually before starting the game? For example by means of editing a config file?

Yskonyn -

Desktop: Intel i7 9700K @5.0Ghz, Nvidia GTX1080, 32GB RAM, Win 10 64bit

(in reply to SeanD)
Post #: 2
RE: Matrix Games Releases a WW2: Time of Wrath Demo - 11/30/2009 9:30:12 PM   
doomtrader

Try to change 'screen mode' in GlobalSettings.csv file in /data/ folder.

(in reply to Yskonyn)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Matrix Games Releases a WW2: Time of Wrath Demo Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI