Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A Massive Landmark Update!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A Massive Landmark Update! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A ... - 2/16/2011 3:42:51 PM   
GBS

How do I know if the update went through? When I start the game I don't see the version listed on the main screen.

(in reply to SeanD)
Post #: 31
RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A ... - 2/16/2011 3:52:37 PM   
Oberst_Klink

On the main game screen click on 'Help' -> 'About TOAW', that'll show the version.

kLiNk, Oberst

My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

(in reply to GBS)
Post #: 32
RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A ... - 3/23/2011 7:45:57 PM   
Major SNAFU_M

Yeah! The official 3.4!

Was playing the betas and then real life go the better of my TOAW time.....

I am still sorting out all of the changes and what it means for many of the older scenarios.

Great work and thanks to Ralph, TOAD, and any other people or acronyms that deserve praise for TOAW continuing to evolve and improve

"Popular Opinion? What I suggest you do with 'Popular Opinion' is biologically impossible and morally questionable." -

"One ping to find them all,
One ping to link them;
One ping to promote them all,
and in the darkness sink them"

(in reply to Oberst_Klink)
Post #: 33
RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A ... - 12/2/2012 6:13:16 PM   
Anthropoid

The weirdity of the Gamer Cyber world . . . just noticed a link in a guys signature over at the Paradox forums for a TOAW III group, and was like "Hey! I remember that game!" --> which led me back here

Not installed on my Win 7 Ultimate machine at the present time. In fact, I'd say half of my gaming time over the past 4 or 6 months has been just working on getting all my older games reinstalled and updated.

Anybody still playing this? Any PBEMs going on?

I did a few PBEMs with TOAWIII back in the day. Had a couple really fun ones with this one Finnish guy playing the "Cold War 1979 'Turns Hot'" or somesuch. Awesome scenario that was.

The x-ray is her siren song. My ship cannot resist her long. Nearer to my deadly goal. Until the black hole. Gains control...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkIIlkyZ328&feature=autoplay&list=AL94UKMTqg-9CocLGbd6tpbuQRxyF4FGNr&playnext=3

(in reply to Major SNAFU_M)
Post #: 34
RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A ... - 12/6/2012 10:04:41 AM   
fogger

Yes. Just finished a game of FiTE that went for 3 years 4 months and 5 days. Just lost by 34 turns. Now in the process of shooting all those reserve units that failed to move.

Thought for the day:
If you feel like doing some work, sit down and wait....... The feeling does go away.

(in reply to Anthropoid)
Post #: 35
RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A ... - 12/30/2012 2:58:06 AM   
Mad Cow

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

The weirdity of the Gamer Cyber world . . . just noticed a link in a guys signature over at the Paradox forums for a TOAW III group, and was like "Hey! I remember that game!" --> which led me back here

Not installed on my Win 7 Ultimate machine at the present time. In fact, I'd say half of my gaming time over the past 4 or 6 months has been just working on getting all my older games reinstalled and updated.

Anybody still playing this? Any PBEMs going on?

I did a few PBEMs with TOAWIII back in the day. Had a couple really fun ones with this one Finnish guy playing the "Cold War 1979 'Turns Hot'" or somesuch. Awesome scenario that was.

I think I remember that Cold War scenario, it was a good one.

(in reply to Anthropoid)
Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> RE: Norm Koger’s The Operational Art of War III Gets A Massive Landmark Update! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI