Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to report bugs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> How to report bugs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to report bugs - 4/20/2014 1:25:06 PM   
Nacho84

Hello all,

First of all, we'd like to thank you for taking part in the Early Access Program of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager! :)

As you know, the game is still under heavy development and you'll certainly find some glitches/bugs along the way. If you happen to come across one, please help us by following the next steps so that we can sort them as soon as possible:

1) Open a new thread in the tech support with a relatively meaningful game (we ask for this so that it becomes simpler to track them).
2) Explain how to reproduce the bug.
3) If possible, and if you think it would help us to understand the issue, attach a screenshot.
4) Add the autosave file to your post. The forums won't accept the xml extension, so please put it inside a zip file first.

Autosave files can be located under c:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\LocalLow\MatrixGames\BASPM on Windows Vista onwards. For Windows XP, the path is c:\Documents and Settings\Users\Your User Name\AppData\LocalLow\MatrixGames\BASPM. Notice that AppData is a hidden folder, so it might be possible that you won't be able to see it inside the Windows Explorer. If that's the case, please follow the instructions from this link.

The savefiles have a timestamp in their names along with the year and period of the current season and they are created automatically everytime you finish a season.

Please visit the changelog thread in order to find out the changes being introduced in the upcoming patch along with a list of all closed issues.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> How to report bugs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI