Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Space Program Manager Version 1.6.25 Patchnotes

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> Space Program Manager Version 1.6.25 Patchnotes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Space Program Manager Version 1.6.25 Patchnotes - 3/14/2016 2:48:54 PM   
Daniele

Hi all,

Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager has been updated to version 1.6.25!

You can download the update from here (PC) and here (Mac)

1.6.25 Patchnotes
March 7, 2016

• Fixed the way the game handles network disconnects when attempting to upload the game to the PBEM server.
• Added a check in the ‘load game’ screen that prompts the asks the player whether he or she wants to delete all except the last 5 autosave files if there are more than 20.
• Added maintenance cost for mission components and rocket programs in the management dialogs.
• Added program maintenance cost in the ‘open program’ confirmation pop-up.
• Improved the usability of the program details dialog by making the white text black.
• Added RD difficulty factor for all mission components in the ‘programs details’ screen.
• Fixed the initial reliability in the ‘programs details’ screen so that it’s computed taking into account the reliability transfer.
• Employees who are ill can no longer be sent to advanced training while unavailable.
• The game will no longer allow players to close an opened program if there are pending scheduled missions.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> Space Program Manager Version 1.6.25 Patchnotes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI