Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!'

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> For Liberty! & 1848 >> RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 7/25/2007 9:21:21 PM   
David Heath

Hi Guys

I handled this myself and I am sorry for the late reply. Marc and Erik has told me about this issue and it was my understanding it was handled but I can see it was not. Please give me until sometime tonight and I will take care of this personally.

David 

< Message edited by David Heath -- 7/25/2007 9:23:06 PM >

(in reply to alflynn)
Post #: 31
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 7/25/2007 9:40:26 PM   
Venator

I wonder if you might be able to help me as well. I too bought FL through Battlefront. I did upgrade with Matrix in time. But I have somehow lost the upgrade details (though I must have had them when I patched to 1.75) and I need the serial no to patch the game to 1.80. I bought both disc and download from Battlefront. Thanks.

As 1.80 is currently broken I'm in no special hurry but I did enjoy FL and I would like to be able to upgrade in due course.

(in reply to David Heath)
Post #: 32
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 7/26/2007 3:55:12 AM   
Ike99

Hi David Heath,

While your taking care of Venator´s problem give a yell to the guys at Hussar games and tell them to monitor their forum...¨somewhat¨

The 1.80 patch just released is broken.

I would like to at least hear something as regards to the 1.80 patch and the ¨division by zero¨ bug. (see unable to load tactical battles under support forum here) ¨We are looking into it....we tried and failed.¨ at least hear anything.

Don´t get me wrong, I`m not complaining too much. I just bought the game and like the game. Using patch 1.75 works fine for me. (started a AAR here for Liberty)

But it looks a bit disrespectful for a gaming company to offer a sale and a patch and then not even bother to monitor their forum for feedback.

I´m thinking they don´t even know the 1.80 patch is broken yet.

< Message edited by Ike99 -- 7/26/2007 3:56:35 AM >

(in reply to Venator)
Post #: 33
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 7/26/2007 7:59:21 AM   
alflynn

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Heath

Hi Guys

I handled this myself and I am sorry for the late reply. Marc and Erik has told me about this issue and it was my understanding it was handled but I can see it was not. Please give me until sometime tonight and I will take care of this personally.

David 

David,
Thanks for coming through. I am all set now.

Post #: 34
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 7/26/2007 12:30:25 PM   
David Heath

Receive A New Matrix Games Serial Number & Download For 'For Liberty!'

If you purchased Hussar Games 'For Liberty!' and have an older serial number you can submit your serial number to receive a new serial number and a download link to a complete new full version of the game.  This will also give you access to future special content.

To receive your new serial number and download link please go to the link below.
For Liberty Upgrade Offer Site

There will now be no time limit as to when you can do this.  If you have any other problems please email support@matrixgames.com

< Message edited by David Heath -- 7/26/2007 12:36:56 PM >

(in reply to alflynn)
Post #: 35
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 7/26/2007 12:31:22 PM   
David Heath

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ike99

Hi David Heath,

While your taking care of Venator´s problem give a yell to the guys at Hussar games and tell them to monitor their forum...¨somewhat¨

The 1.80 patch just released is broken.

I would like to at least hear something as regards to the 1.80 patch and the ¨division by zero¨ bug. (see unable to load tactical battles under support forum here) ¨We are looking into it....we tried and failed.¨ at least hear anything.

Don´t get me wrong, I`m not complaining too much. I just bought the game and like the game. Using patch 1.75 works fine for me. (started a AAR here for Liberty)

But it looks a bit disrespectful for a gaming company to offer a sale and a patch and then not even bother to monitor their forum for feedback.

I´m thinking they don´t even know the 1.80 patch is broken yet.

Ok I just got off the phone with them and they are working on a update to the patch and I should have something very soon. So stay tuned.

David

< Message edited by David Heath -- 7/26/2007 12:35:22 PM >

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 36
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 7/26/2007 1:29:45 PM   
Ike99

quote:

Ok I just got off the phone with them and they are working on a update to the patch and I should have something very soon. So stay tuned.

David

Ahhh..ha....you see guys? This is why I buy games from Matrix Games.

Post #: 37
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 5/27/2008 1:18:51 AM   
tolstoy1812

Hi,

I owned the old Battlefront For Liberty. I just got the new serial number, downloaded the new game, installed it, and uninstalled and cleaned up all old registry files for the BF game.

However, when i go to play For Liberty (Matrix folder version) I find that the main menu boxes are void of text. I can click on the boxes and get other boxes, but there is no content. i click on the exit box and i exit, but...no text and no content!

This isn't true on 1848, which has all the text as well as the functionality.

Please advise! should I uninstall, install the old BF game, then install the Matrix game with Matrix registration? I'm confused. I look just like that!

What should I do?

(in reply to Ike99)
Post #: 38
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 5/27/2008 2:55:19 AM   
pzgndr

quote:

This will also give you access to future special content.

Eh? David, you're not going to just say something like this and leave us hanging?? Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing Hussar Games make an announcement. It's been too quiet for too long.

Post #: 39
RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' - 5/27/2008 9:02:44 PM   
tolstoy1812

To reply to myself, today it works!

(in reply to tolstoy1812)
Post #: 40
RE: Upgrade to a Matrix Version of For Liberty! - 12/4/2008 8:33:03 PM   
Beartrap

Hi, I just tried to get the Hussar Games > Matrix Games upgrade of For Liberty! but the link is no longer available. Unfortunately I haven't upgraded my old game yet. Is there an actual link to this upgrade?

Oliver

Post #: 41
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> For Liberty! & 1848 >> RE: Special Limited Time Offer to Upgrade 'For Liberty!' Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI