My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[Age of Muskets]

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this forum: none

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets]
Forum DescriptionTopicsPostsLast Post
[Age of Muskets]
Birth of America 
Birth of America is an American Revolutionary War/French and Indian War grand strategy title based on a simultaneous monthly turn style of play.
Moderators MOD_BoA/AGEOD
Sub-forums:
1781279 RE: windows 10 compatibility ..
7/14/2021 3:21:19 PM
sol_invictus

Birth of America 2: Wars in America 
Birth of America 2: Wars in America is the much expanded reprise of veteran developer AGEOD’s acclaimed first release, which allows players to command either side of the conflicts before, during and after the American War for Independence between 1636 and 1815. Apart from the engaging turn-based strategy play that has been expanded and vastly improved over the original, Birth of America 2: Wars in America includes major new features like an improved and expanded map including the Mississippi River, new European off-map boxes (France, Great Britain, Spain, Holland) and more.
Sub-forums:
99766 Pbem AWI ..
5/20/2020 2:04:00 PM
ReneTS

For Liberty! & 1848 
Hussar Games "For Liberty!" is a turn based game of the American Revolution and the Rakoczi Independence War. Command the armies of the newly born United States of America against Britain or the ill-equipped Hungarian rebels against mighty Austria. 1848 is a turn base game on the Hungarian rebellion against Austria in 1848-49.
Moderators HussarGames
Sub-forums:
2411550 RE: windows 10 compatibility ..
11/19/2017 5:01:55 PM
Zecke

Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great 
The Seven Years’ War was fought across the globe and called by some the first “World War” as virtually every major power participated. In the center of events was Prussia, almost constantly at war and lead by the now legendary Frederick the Great. Relive the exciting and trying days of Frederick the Great in Horse and Musket: Volume I, the improved and expanded combination of the previous Prussian War Machine and Prussia’s Glory titles. Horse and Musket: Volume I is a reboot of the successful Horse and Musket series, including not only two solid historical titles in one package, but also many new game features, a powerful new editor, and a complete graphics overhaul to an already acclaimed gaming system.
Moderators Tim Coakley , Sertorius
Sub-forums:
4043501 RE: Swedish Scenario Pack ..
6/10/2021 10:26:02 AM
Udet

Rise of Prussia Gold 
Rise of Prussia Gold is the new and improved version of AGEOD’s Seven Years War (1757-1763) game set in Europe. This hugely detailed strategy game was initially released by AGEOD in 2010 and the Gold version adds numerous improvements and additional scenarios that take the game to the next level.
Sub-forums:
1748 RE: Unofficial fix for RoP Go ..
11/1/2019 1:51:49 AM
Edorf

Pride of Nations 
Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, where the player takes control of a country and guides it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization. This release from AGEOD follows such successful historical strategy games as Birth of America, American Civil War, Napoleon's Campaigns, Rise of Prussia and Wars in America.
Sub-forums:
79649 RE: MP Grand Campaing 1850 - ..
10/8/2020 7:10:13 PM
andy77

Wars of Succession 
Ageod’s Wars of Succession is a new game designed to cover two major wars that consumed Europe at the eve of the 18th Century.
Sub-forums:
78380 RE: Pbem ..
7/22/2021 11:28:59 PM
laramieela

Jump to:
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI