Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PBEM Tutorial Video out for Panzer Command: Ostfront

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> PBEM Tutorial Video out for Panzer Command: Ostfront Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PBEM Tutorial Video out for Panzer Command: Ostfront - 5/11/2011 9:22:04 PM   
SeanD

Check out how easy it is to set up and use the PBEM system in this quick tutorial video

Matrix Games and Black Hand Studios are pleased to release a tutorial video detailing how to use the play by email system (PBEM) system coming in the highly anticipated Panzer Command: Ostfront. The video takes gamers through the setup process and basic functions of the PBEM system so they can begin testing their tactical mettle against human opponents with the demo or the full game (which is scheduled to be released this week).

The video is available on YouTube or for download and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Facebook page, and Twitter page to get up-to-the-minute updates on Panzer Command: Ostfront.

Panzer Command: Ostfront will replace both Panzer Command: Winterstorm and Panzer Command: Kharkov and will include all the content from the previous two releases as well as new content.

Experience the Panzer Command series of tactical wargames. In the new Panzer Command: Ostfront, you are a company-level commander on either the Soviet or German side, fighting on the Eastern Front. Preserve your men and defeat the enemy, there is no other way! Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface.

For scenario designers and modders, an innovative new Map Maker allows you to create your own realistic 3D maps from 500m to 2km scale based on actual historical locations with auto-generation features that help you create natural 3D landscapes quickly and easily. In conjunction with the powerful Scenario and Campaign Editors and the fully open unit data and models, this means that you have unprecedented access to modify the existing campaigns, maps, units and scenarios or create your own. There has never been a more open 3D tactical WWII wargame.

The list of improvements is too long for this release, but please check the Panzer Command: Ostfront product page for the full list and more information and be sure to check out the new video!

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> PBEM Tutorial Video out for Panzer Command: Ostfront Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI