Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Order of Battle: World War II is out!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Order of Battle: World War II is out! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Order of Battle: World War II is out! - 6/14/2016 11:49:29 PM   
VPaulus

You fought on the shores of the Pacific Ocean in Order of Battle: Pacific, but now the war is global!

Order of Battle: World War II, formerly known as Order of Battle: Pacific, is a bigger project with a wider scope and the goal of featuring multiple fronts of World War II, and it is OUT NOW!

It is available to everyone for free: it contains the initial bootcamp missions plus the first scenario of every DLC Campaign, and they are completely free. Players will be able to try the game, play several scenarios and decide if they’d like to get the DLC Campaign.

The original campaigns of Order of Battle: Pacific are now split into two different DLCs:

· The Order of Battle: U.S. Pacific DLC, featuring the American campaign.

· The Order of Battle: Rising Sun DLC, featuring the Japanese campaign.

Important: if you already own Order of Battle: Pacific you will be given these two DLCs, Rising Sun and U.S. Pacific, and retain any other DLC you already own!

Stay tuned for more news in the future: the expansion Winter War is in development, and there are plans for more amazing content…

< Message edited by VPaulus -- 6/14/2016 11:52:01 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Order of Battle: World War II is out! - 6/16/2016 10:42:48 AM   
Rem

Hello,

I bought OOB Pacific day 1 and after the update (WWII), both original campaigns are not available anymore. Is that normal ?

I've US Marines and Rising Sun and that's ok for these DLC. Thanks for your help.

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 2
RE: Order of Battle: World War II is out! - 6/16/2016 7:38:04 PM   
bott.2

I downloaded the Order of Battle WW2 and previously bought the Order of Battle Pacfic. I have the originals but not the US Marines and Rising Sun DLCs. Should these two DLC be included? Thanks.

(in reply to Rem)
Post #: 3
RE: Order of Battle: World War II is out! - 6/16/2016 8:25:46 PM   
VPaulus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rem

Hello,

I bought OOB Pacific day 1 and after the update (WWII), both original campaigns are not available anymore. Is that normal ?

Was the original game installed when you installed the update?
The original game Order of Battle: Pacific grants you the Order of Battle: U.S. Pacific and the Order of Battle: Rising Sun campaigns automatically.
If you don't have any of these campaigns. I suggest you to uninstall the game, reinstall the original Order of Battle: Pacific game and then redownload the last update and install it.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bott

I downloaded the Order of Battle WW2 and previously bought the Order of Battle Pacfic. I have the originals but not the US Marines and Rising Sun DLCs. Should these two DLC be included? Thanks.

No.

(in reply to bott.2)
Post #: 4
RE: Order of Battle: World War II is out! - 6/18/2016 12:00:52 PM   
Rem

Yes, my game was installed (Steam version). I'll try to reinstall it.

I had a beta key, maybe it's the origin of the problem ?

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 5
RE: Order of Battle: World War II is out! - 6/22/2016 12:30:42 PM   
BeirutDude

Let me say, "Thank you for putting out a free evaluation copy!" I've been on the fence on this title for some time. I like the Pacific concept but it looks too Panzer General for me (I loath Panzer General, I WANT to like it but I just can't). So now I can take a look. Still not sure it's for me, but at least I'll know. Thank you and I wish more folks would do this.

Al

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!

(in reply to Rem)
Post #: 6
RE: Order of Battle: World War II is out! - 6/23/2016 10:53:12 AM   
Rem

Complete re-installation didn't solve the problem :(

(in reply to BeirutDude)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Order of Battle: World War II is out! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI