Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Another v 1.04 bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support >> Another v 1.04 bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Another v 1.04 bug - 1/13/2006 3:26:31 AM   
Duncman

This is a different issue than the "infinite loop" bug that I posted here earlier. In any scenario, after I've progressed several turns into the game, the input box in the Orders/SitRep/SOP box goes blank. When clicked upon, it opens but once again is completely blank, showing neither current status or options to be selected. Which turn this occurs in varies from scenario to scenario and I confess that when I've replayed a scenario, I didn't notate the turn it happened in to see if it occurs on the same turn within the same scenario.
Post #: 1
RE: Another v 1.04 bug - 1/13/2006 2:22:33 PM   
CapnDarwin

Duncman,

Wow two weird crash bugs. The first one I've heard reported here and there but the second one is a new one. It almost sounds like something is corrupted file wise, but you do get it to work sometimes. Again see if there is the FPG_Error.txt file or in this case the same one with a newer date based on this glitch and post it. As you can see the file just grows with each "error" it traps. If you want to make it smaller for posting just keep the section with the latest date. The good news is no one in our test group is seeing anything like that with the 1.1 update so I would hope that those issues go away once we release this update in the very near future.

Sorry you are having so much trouble.

OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

(in reply to Duncman)
Post #: 2
RE: Another v 1.04 bug - 1/14/2006 2:20:03 AM   
Duncman

I know about FPG_Report.txt but don't find an 'FPG_Error.txt' anywhere in my Matrix folders. However, looking at FPG_Report, I see multiple entries like you said, but the time stamps show they're all a few seconds apart. Don't know what that means. Maybe they're all different aspects of the same incident?

(in reply to CapnDarwin)
Post #: 3
RE: Another v 1.04 bug - 1/14/2006 3:02:03 AM   
CapnDarwin

Sorry, Report not Error. Too early in the morning. Yes same event can trigger multiple times.

OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

(in reply to Duncman)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support >> Another v 1.04 bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI