Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Plane Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> Plane Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Plane Question - 4/6/2006 12:53:07 AM   
Zemke

Playing 42-46 stock campaign as Japan. Have several squadrons with pilots but few planes, plenty of supplies, with Air HQ. I have replacements turned off, will the Squadrons get more planes or do I have to turn replacements on? Reason I don't want to dip into my IJN pilot pool anymore than absolutely necessary. Granted I could have combed through the hundreds of post here and maybe found the answer, but I am lazy and this is faster....lol
Post #: 1
RE: Plane Question - 4/6/2006 12:56:44 AM   
Mynok

Depends on your version. In 1.602 beta or later, you can turn replacements on without receiving pilots. You will get only planes. You have to go to each group and press the Get Pilot button to receive pilots from the pool.

If you look at a group detail screen and you see a Get Pilot button on the left under the Pilots section, then the above is true. If not, you will receive both pilots and planes when replacements are turned on.

(in reply to Zemke)
Post #: 2
RE: Plane Question - 4/6/2006 12:59:06 AM   
Mike Solli

Turn replacements on. Assuming adequate supply, planes in pool, etc., next turn you have unit filled with planes up to max but no more pilots. If you keep replacements on for the next turn, you'll fill the unit up with pilots from your pool. Keep a list of each unit you have with replacements on so you turn them off the next turn. I do this and then add pilots manually.

(in reply to Zemke)
Post #: 3
RE: Plane Question - 4/6/2006 1:07:04 AM   
Zemke

I am playing the "stock" Campaign game from the last patch, no beta....if any of that infor mation helps. Also I have never seen a "Get Pilot" button.

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 4
RE: Plane Question - 4/6/2006 1:08:23 AM   
Zemke

1.60 ves

(in reply to Zemke)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> Plane Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI