Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

play button idea

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> play button idea Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
play button idea - 4/7/2007 6:37:13 PM   
SmilinJack

One more thing and I'll give it a rest.

One the play calling screen in the play boxes, instead of the formations and play diagram, I'd like the play name instead.

An option not a set change. It would be easier for me to scroll through the names and select the play than scroll through the plays and look at the name at the top of the screen. I'd rather look at the name and click on the play.

Also, in the old FPS (watch cpu vs cpu), the team would come out of the huddle and be at the line (or close) and time would automatically tick off (similiar to MAX). However, at the plays end...the play would stop, the play result box pop up and the game would go to the play select window and we could watch the cpu select its plays.

I'd love to see this in MAXFB.

SmilinJack
Post #: 1
RE: play button idea - 4/7/2007 11:53:57 PM   
Charlie19341

I have to agree with this one.  In FPS it was great watching the CPU pick the plays, with names and thunbnails of the plays.  Would be a very nice enhancement for MaxFB.

~ Charlie

(in reply to SmilinJack)
Post #: 2
RE: play button idea - 4/8/2007 6:07:58 AM   
David Winter

The names of the play are displayed on the top of the preview as you scroll through them.

(in reply to Charlie19341)
Post #: 3
RE: play button idea - 5/19/2007 3:17:18 AM   
Marauders

The play names are each displayed on the preview as you scroll through them with the keyboard, gamepad, or by using the arrows with a mouse.  Play names do not display when the mouse highlights them unless the play is selected.

I believe SmilinJack means that he would like the play names to show even when they are not selected or an option of having a screen with playnames only, instead of the thumbnails, like FBPro had.  I suspect that would require quite a bit of programming to do the latter.

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist >> play button idea Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI