Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question on the General's Edition

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Question on the General's Edition Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question on the General's Edition - 10/7/2007 8:28:53 PM   
Major SNAFU_M

Hi all,

So I am loving SP:WaW so far and I have decided to stick with the ENH version(s).

So that being the case, what would the benefits be to purchasing the General's Edition? Are the Campaigns ENH compatible? What else changes in the game? Can non General's Edition players PBEM with General's Edition players?

"Popular Opinion? What I suggest you do with 'Popular Opinion' is biologically impossible and morally questionable." -

"One ping to find them all,
One ping to link them;
One ping to promote them all,
and in the darkness sink them"
Post #: 1
RE: Question on the General's Edition - 10/7/2007 8:32:13 PM   
Alby

quote:

ORIGINAL: Major SNAFU

Hi all,

So I am loving SP:WaW so far and I have decided to stick with the ENH version(s).

So that being the case, what would the benefits be to purchasing the General's Edition? Are the Campaigns ENH compatible? What else changes in the game? Can non General's Edition players PBEM with General's Edition players?

The Generals edition comes with the 4 Mega Campaigns, which at this point, could possibly be played with Enhanced, but different OOBs were used for those, so there may be numerous oddities..so playing the megas with Enhanced is not advised.
for PBEM play, both players should be using the same version...I.E. Enhanced DV vs Enhanced DV...8.3 vs 8.3, etc etc......"Generals Editon" was just a name given to the "Package"

< Message edited by Alby -- 10/7/2007 8:36:01 PM >

(in reply to Major SNAFU_M)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Question on the General's Edition Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI