Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PureSim CE Open Source Examples!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> PureSim CE Open Source Examples! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PureSim CE Open Source Examples! - 2/26/2007 3:12:00 PM   
puresimmer

As promised, with PureSim Community edition, I have removed all protection from the association database files. This makes them wide open for developers to write utilities etc. I have also expanded the add-in support.

So, with that in mind I have opened up a PureSim open source development community on Microsoft CodePlex. The idea is we can all upload source code, projects, examples etc, and have one place where aspiring developers and modders can go to dive in.

If you have source code to contribute, let me know and I'll add you to the project.

To get things kicked off I wrote a very small sample that demonstrates how to read/write to a PureSim Association databaase using Visual Basic .NET Express edition (free powerful development tool from Microsoft)

Grab VB.NET Express 2005 , and head to the the project page:

http://www.codeplex.com/PureSimCE/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=2030

Note: The SDK folder under your PureSim CE install also has a C# addin sample you may want to look at.

Shaun

Developer, PureSim Baseball
Post #: 1
RE: PureSim CE Open Source Examples! - 11/9/2007 5:32:18 PM   
Nukester

Has the source code been taken off of the Codeplex site ? Just for kicks Id like to look at some code, and I do have the C# example, and a VB.NET example, but is that all there is, or is there more somewhere ?

(in reply to puresimmer)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> PureSim CE Open Source Examples! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI