Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Replay

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Play Development System (PDS) >> Replay Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Replay - 11/25/2007 5:09:05 PM   
Brizane

First, thank you all for the answer on my QB Progression reads. You were all correct, in that I had "run" selected, and not pass, and thus, it was not offering me the options.

Now.... is there a replay feature on the field plays of the PDS? I want to watch my receivers off their blocks, and into their cuts. I want to see the DB, and how he cuts when my receiver does certain things in his pattern. Is there a replay feature on the PDS?

And, is there a way to stay on the field, keep the same created play, and select a different, or multiple plays to practice against?

Thank you all for your time.

Irish
Post #: 1
RE: Replay - 11/25/2007 7:36:47 PM   
dreamtheatervt

The answer to both of your questions is no.  I'd love to see replay with controls be added when ever the player wants a replay (like in FPS).

Everytime you want a new defense, you have to go back to the diagram field and pick a new defensive play.

(in reply to Brizane)
Post #: 2
RE: Replay - 11/25/2007 11:18:35 PM   
Marauders

quote:

Brizane asked: ... is there a replay feature on the field plays of the PDS? I want to watch my receivers off their blocks, and into their cuts. I want to see the DB, and how he cuts when my receiver does certain things in his pattern. Is there a replay feature on the PDS?

There isn't a selectable replay feature in the PDS.

quote:

And, is there a way to stay on the field, keep the same created play, and select a different, or multiple plays to practice against?

No, one must back out and reselect the defense.

(in reply to Brizane)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Play Development System (PDS) >> Replay Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI