Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CHS/NikMod Brit Withdrawal

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> CHS/NikMod Brit Withdrawal Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CHS/NikMod Brit Withdrawal - 5/1/2008 6:31:45 PM   
AcePylut

Hello all, playing PBEM game with CHS mod.

Question: Where do my British ships have to be to be withdrawn so I don't eat the political point penalty.

Do they need to be in Karachi or Aden?

Post #: 1
RE: CHS/NikMod Brit Withdrawal - 5/1/2008 6:35:55 PM   
rtrapasso

iirc - Bombay, Aden, SF... not sure about Karachi.

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 2
RE: CHS/NikMod Brit Withdrawal - 5/1/2008 6:48:42 PM   
AcePylut

Aden: That's what I thought too.  I have 3 Brit BB's and about 10 Brit DD's sitting in Aden (all of them with like 2 sys damage max)... 4/1/42 rolls around ... and here's the message I get:

Previous British Withdraw Penalty Paid = 2600

Does that mean that no ships were withdrawan and I'm 2600 PP in the hole?  To keep a crappy speed 21 battleship hanging around?  If so, seriously, this may have just set me back about 6 months.  Ya see, right now, Port Moresby is becoming a major battleground.  Over the last month, both me and my opponent have steadily been escalating this battle into a major battleground.  Me holding on to PM is dependent on having those PP's to get the Ozzies's HQ's changed.  But wait, here I may have just lost the ability to get more Ozzie troops into PM.  That means my PM guys that are there now are on their own, and I have no capability at this time to match my opponents escalation with my own escalation.  So

(in reply to rtrapasso)
Post #: 3
RE: CHS/NikMod Brit Withdrawal - 5/1/2008 6:56:03 PM   
rtrapasso

quote:

Aden: That's what I thought too. I have 3 Brit BB's and about 10 Brit DD's sitting in Aden (all of them with like 2 sys damage max)... 4/1/42 rolls around ... and here's the message I get:

Does that mean that no ships were withdrawan and I'm 2600 PP in the hole?

Yep.

You need to disband the BBs into the port, then use the "withdraw" button on the ship info screen for the particular ship you want to return.

(in reply to AcePylut)
Post #: 4
RE: CHS/NikMod Brit Withdrawal - 5/1/2008 7:43:57 PM   
AcePylut

quote:

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

quote:

Aden: That's what I thought too. I have 3 Brit BB's and about 10 Brit DD's sitting in Aden (all of them with like 2 sys damage max)... 4/1/42 rolls around ... and here's the message I get:

Does that mean that no ships were withdrawan and I'm 2600 PP in the hole?

Yep.

You need to disband the BBs into the port, then use the "withdraw" button on the ship info screen for the particular ship you want to return.

Thanks for the response, I forgot all about that withdraw button.

Eff me, there goes Port Moresby down the drain, and I was so planning on that being the "Island of Death" for the Japanese and a place to hold the Nip attention, while I assault elsewhere in late June early July. That was the plan, that I'll now have to scrap and do something else.

Looks like I'm going to have to fall back to Oz and dig in.

< Message edited by AcePylut -- 5/1/2008 7:45:41 PM >

(in reply to rtrapasso)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> CHS/NikMod Brit Withdrawal Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI