Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Force Editor question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design >> Force Editor question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Force Editor question - 11/12/2008 4:32:45 AM   
kenwolfe

I have two related questions:

1. Is there a way to remove authorized weapons systems equipment from an existing unit?

2. Is there a way to change the *authorized* number of a particular weapons system in an existing unit?

Changing the assigned equipment number is simple, but there does not appear to be any way to change the authorized equipment number or to entirely delete a class of weapon system from a unit.

Thanks.

Ken Wolfe
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Post #: 1
RE: Force Editor question - 11/12/2008 4:34:57 AM   
vahauser

kenwolfe,

Yes.  In the force editor select the unit you want to edit.  Then select "available weapons and systems".  Then choose the weapon or system you want to edit.  Then adjust that number (zero removes it from the unit).

(in reply to kenwolfe)
Post #: 2
RE: Force Editor question - 11/12/2008 4:47:13 AM   
kenwolfe

I'm not clear what you mean by "select available weapons and systems." On the left side of the Force Editor I see the listed equipment types for the unit. I can select any one of them and it prompts me for a number, but that only changes the assigned equipment number. The authorized equipment number remains the same. If I enter a count of zero for equipment that has an authorized equipment number of 24 it just comes out as 0/24.

Ken Wolfe

(in reply to vahauser)
Post #: 3
RE: Force Editor question - 11/12/2008 5:10:07 AM   
kenwolfe

Okay, after thinking about this I figured out what you mean: when I select the assigned equipment type *again* from the Available Systems list on the right and change the number to zero, that equipment is removed from the selected unit. Sorry, I'm not as quick as I used to be.

Ken Wolfe

(in reply to kenwolfe)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design >> Force Editor question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI